The LeBron/LA relationship...

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Kobe dikkriders aren't even Laker fans. They were low key rooting against "their" team ever since Bron got there.
It’s not even low key. They’re happy when LeBron/the Lakers get eliminated from the playoffs

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
OP knew to post this in TLR instead of The Coliseum because he knew he was gonna get cooked :mjlol:
Nah I meant to post it in The Coliseum and I've been saying this for years on here, that the majority of "LA" nikkas shytting on Bron, they not City nikkas. And they not real Laker fans...

But I haven't been to LA since he been here, now I have, I was right the whole time so I'm just affirming it...

I didn't need to speak to 5 people because I already know and knew people here, but being here again, I knew I was right...

Nobody expects him to be Kobe here but this shyt "LA" "Laker" heads do on here doesn't align with the reality out here in the city...

And oh yeah, Clippers heads are basically from the outskirts and suburbs, they not in The City like that. Maybe they'll catch traction with Inglewood residents now but really that train to the arenas and stadiums is for them Clippers heads to get to the games because they still mainly a zero in The City...

Somebody move this shyt to The Coliseum for me...

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Finna be here all weekend, first time back in LA since '18. I'm currently near Slauson and Western, in Chesterfield Square...

Earlier seen some old friends and family in my old hood (Normandie/Expo, 36th/Raymond); Slauson/Shenandoah; and I just got me some ice cream...

Had a random conversation with a guy at Baskin Robbins, chopped it up with 4 of my family, gonna engage other people over the next few days...

Cats who say LA don't fukk with Bron or the title in 2020 don't go outside, aren't in the city, or never talk to people outside their social circle...

I've mentioned this in the past, because of my familiarity with Angelenos and Laker fans in general, but this is my first time in LA since Bron has been here...

Off top, there's never been a question of the love for Kobe here. He is LA, same way Magic is to older Angelenos (I've described this before). Right down Slauson here bout half a mile is a mural of Kobe, Nip, and Chadwick Boseman. We all know how much LA loves Kobe, there's no debate about that...

Kobe spent his entire career here, he's ingrained in the city in a way Bron couldn't be and it's fine. Most Laker heads not out here shytting on Bron, and they value the '20 title because anybody else could have won it. But the Lakers won it, LeBron won it...

There is a little pushback like, he's not Kobe, get him outta here, but those guys are in the minority. For those of you unfamiliar with LA or Laker fans from LA, maybe the "LA" posters on here are part of that minority...

Those guys don't live in The City...

Most Laker fans aren't gonna have the attachment to LeBron they had to Kobe, but most Angelenos respect him...
Breh make the poll we already discussed this