The Legend Returns.. Official Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Thread

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
:russell::russell::russell: They got round 10 on youtube for you to watch and see how many horn lands they intentionally left off in that round alone.
Naw, you can watch it, timestamp all these extra punches and prove your own point.
They landed roughly the same amount of shots, but Horn missed hella punches.

Other than that your just blowing smoke.

EDIT: look what I found from that channel

:russ::russ::russ:

Fallacy. Has nothing to do with Round 10.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
damn, for a saturday night on a holiday weekend, this fight did pretty well...did a 1.8 rating.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:russell::russell::russell: They got round 10 on youtube for you to watch and see how many horn lands they intentionally left off in that round alone.

EDIT: look what I found from that channel

:russ::russ::russ:

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllll

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I've been saying this for years....accuracy & total punches landed > total punches thrown (aka "bu-bu-but he's more active") & lack of accuracy:sas1:

However, too many people in the Boxing community think throwing a bunch of punches and hitting nothing (throwing 800 punches and landing 185) is better than precision (throwing 600 punches and landing 225):mjpls:

Manny just lost because of that thought process:dead:
Nah there were few rounds where Manny fought the fought he wanted. Ring generalship is another point I score on. Manny n Roach looked lost in there. I don't see the tomfoolery in this decision, unless you expected Pac to win. Which most (read almost all) did.

Pac had this dude out in the 9th, and couldn't even get a KD. Then turbo CAC comes out all guns firing in the 10th, easily open to a left hand down the pipe, and Manny ain't have the killer instinct to pull it :yeshrug: I also watched a version without SAS and BATB announcing.

One thing that Pac couldn't stop, was Horn jabbing (mostly missing) and then shifting and basically hitting him with a right jab. The way he kept doing that and falling into Manny was great strategy. Seems like Manny and Roach didn't watch any game tape on Horn. Or else they'd have used the Margarito gameplan.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Landed more than DOUBLE the headshots
117-111 HOW? :deadmanny:

Breh you can watch that fight and think Horn landed under 100 punches? And Manny doubled him? Not what I saw. Horn was missing a lot, but he was also connecting a lot. Esp to the body. Way more than 30 times :mjlol:

Edit: Manny landing damn near 200 times to the head? Wtf? he barely THREW that many punches to the head. Espn compubox worse than HBO's and SHO's combined.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Breh you can watch that fight and think Horn landed under 100 punches? And Manny doubled him? Not what I saw. Horn was missing a lot, but he was also connecting a lot. Esp to the body. Way more than 30 times :mjlol:

Edit: Manny landing damn near 200 times to the head? Wtf? he barely THREW that many punches to the head. Espn compubox worse than HBO's and SHO's combined.
I saw Manny throw one damn body shot the whole fight:pacspit: at compubox

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea it looked like Horn landed more than 100 punches

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been saying this for years....accuracy & total punches landed > total punches thrown (aka "bu-bu-but he's more active") & lack of accuracy:sas1:

However, too many people in the Boxing community think throwing a bunch of punches and hitting nothing (throwing 800 punches and landing 185) is better than precision (throwing 600 punches and landing 225):mjpls:

Manny just lost because of that thought process:dead:

That's why scoring is subjective