‘The Lord told us to’: US pastor says he stole $1m from Christians to remodel home

degu9089

All Star
Daps
June 2022 to April 2023 :why: that’s when Crypto started its big slump. I’m more impressed he got people to give him money during that timeline, the sanctimonious pos

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Why are yall denying what he says? Gods speaks to his flock all the time. We don't know why God told him to use this money.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I don't understand the outrage.

Jesus famously pulled up to the temple in a Bentley to throw the money changers out.

And famously said "it is easier for a camel to break dance through a needle than a broke boy to enter heaven"

That's what Joel Osteen and creflo dollar told me and they would never lie.

Right?

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
I don't understand the outrage.

Jesus famously pulled up to the temple in a Bentley to throw the money changers out.

And famously said "it is easier for a camel to break dance through a needle than a broke boy to enter heaven"

That's what Joel Osteen and creflo dollar told me and they would never lie.

Right?
God also instructed Noah to build a yacht with an on deck pool and charge all the animals an entry fee

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
It’s not his fault
Moses was the real estate agent & Adam & eve were the previous owners,

They couldn't put up a good enough counter offer :manny:

And we all remember how when they realized they were naked they fashioned Tom Ford suits for themselves with gold and silver accents and soft leather shoes with velvet interior.

And Jesus famously said the financially powerful will inherit the earth