The media finally calling out the silicon valley tech bros who been running a secret movement

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
They viewed cyberpunk 2077 as an inspiration, not dystopia.
Why let the future inspire when currently banks, oil conglomerates, mining companies, auto companies, weapons manufacturers can dictate countries foreign and domestic policies?! We've been living in that reality longer than people can imagine. Those who get caught up in politics and pick sides like it's a favorite sports team are the pawns who have bought into system. A large portion of Americans have bought into the illusion of meritocracy, democracy and the "free market".

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
:jbhmm: I think your more likely to see a French style revolution happen than people give in to the whims of these new money tech bro libertarian billionaires.
That happens when there is no food or entertainment; bread and circus will keep people from uprising. The elite will give just enough (UBI) to not revolt and then they'll have the tech to keep people in check.

What worries me is, the vast majority of these people don't socialize or empathize with most of the population, so draconian measures aren't an issue to implement to them.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
I mean I blame leftists though. Conservatives have all this power for a simple fact, they have all the money.
1) Leftists fukked up occupy wallstreet and let conservatives/the business class get away with it
The fact you even believe in leftist and conservative shows you are deep into the matrix. A large majority of the wealthy people in this country are considered "on the left" ie Gates, Bezo, Zuckerberg, Bloomberg, Buffet. Wall Street and Silicon Valley play the role of liberal to the public but they aren't. Only ideology they believe in is the rich and wealthy rule over everyone else your political leanings be damned.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The Elon Musk and Peter Thiel types are extraordinarily dangerous types. They have billions in wealth and are at the leading edge of A.I. development.
They'll be killed. The story of history is that when people take far beyond what they need and inequality becomes too high, that inequality is ended violently. Either it will happen with unions and people taking back their government or with war. If anyone wants to read a book on this, check out "capital in the 21st century" it was published 10 years ago and the author has accurately predicted the patterns we are seeing now.

What I'm more concerned about is the bunkers they're building. I want those either destroyed or reclaimed from them.