The NFL on Christmas

concise

Veteran
Daps
LOL, you're retarded for real. Those NFL games are getting 20 Million viewers MINIMUM. The Raiders-Chiefs game alone will get at least 25 Million viewers. The Giants-Eagles will also get 25+ Million. The Ravens-49ers game might be the most anticipated matchip of the season besides the Eagles-Chiefs game a few weeks ago (which got 28 Million viewers by the way, most for a MNF game since 1996). Who the fukk wants to watch the bum ass Knicks get their shyt smashed in by the Bucks?? That Bucks-Knicks game will be lucky to get 1-2 Million viewers tops. I bet you all the money on Wall Street that no NBA game (Celtics-Lakers included) will top 5 Million viewers on Christmas Day. The NBA isn't in the same galaxy as the NFL when it comes to interest and matchups (no American sports league is).

Since 1991, only once has the NBA even put up 15 million for a Christmas game.

And they have never been close since the NBA started putting up 5 Christmas games a year.

Some strong overreactions in here. I don’t think people are all that excited to watch football on Christmas. Numbers will be good but it won’t beat the Thanksgiving numbers and outside of Ravens/9ers I doubt the ratings would be better than a 4:25 Fox or CBS Sunday afternoon game

Ravens vs 49ers was beaten by Raiders vs Chiefs at 1pm.
:francis:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Since 1991, only once has the NBA even put up 15 million for a Christmas game.

And they have never been close since the NBA started putting up 5 Christmas games a year.

Ravens vs 49ers was beaten by Raiders vs Chiefs at 1pm.
:francis:
Thats a surprise

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Some strong overreactions in here. I don’t think people are all that excited to watch football on Christmas. Numbers will be good but it won’t beat the Thanksgiving numbers and outside of Ravens/9ers I doubt the ratings would be better than a 4:25 Fox or CBS Sunday afternoon game

Annnnnnnnnd, the NFL just put up massive numbers. The beat since 1995.