The Office: After Michael

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Is it even worth watching? Me and my girl binged the first 8 seasons in like 3 weeks cuz the shyt was so fukkin piff... But after the last Michael episode:to: shyt fell off.

It was cool with Will Ferrell but now he gone too wtf

Is it worth it to watch till the end or should I just let go now :mjcry:

Regardless, the first 7 seasons was the funniest shyt I've ever seen in my life. Gotta even rank it over Fresh Prince & Martin I'm sorry brehs :hubie:

I need to know, spoil it for me fukk it. Does Michael come back for any more episodes or is he gone forever? I feel like Im at the end of a long relationship brehs I wanna make it work but it's just not the same :damn:

Did you ever finish?

I'm finishing up probably my third full watch and it definitely falls off after Michael. He was the show and so many of the characters were dependent on him imo. There are some good episodes still but they are way fewer and still not as funny.

I do rank this as up there with Martin and fresh prince.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Did you ever finish?

I'm finishing up probably my third full watch and it definitely falls off after Michael. He was the show and so many of the characters were dependent on him imo. There are some good episodes still but they are way fewer and still not as funny.

I do rank this as up there with Martin and fresh prince.
Nah lol

I don't even know why I made the thread, I had no intentions of finishing it :mjlol:

Just finished the first season of insecure though, shyts pretty good

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Damnit so I gotta watch over 20 episodes of garbage just for a few good ones and a solid ending? Oh well, guess I'll stomach it

:mjcry: Finale is worth all the horrible Jim/Pam bullshyt you gotta get thru over the last few seasons. I wanted to kill them & CeeCee by the time it was ending. They are really the only unbearable part of the show after Micheal leaves, everything else is still pretty funny just not Micheal-era funny. A few of the smaller characters in the office come into their own a bit more.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just found out today that they were going to make Catherine Tate (Nellie) the new Michael Scott but she was tied up doing a play during that time period :gucci:

:scust: shyt would've been worse than Andy