Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Only because they are in their suits. I think Sanji can take them one on one without them.
Yep, this arc really highlight the power of Germa technologies. Hopefully they share some of their technologies to upgrade Sunny's weaponries and Nami's Clima-Tact (too bad Franky not with them right now).

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Only because they are in their suits. I think Sanji can take them one on one without them.

Side note: I can't wait until this gets animated
I agree that's why I hope Sanji gets a similar technology upgrade after this arc. Not a suit, but Judge gives him a present to compliment his fighting style.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Is there any Chance Sanji gets a suit before the two crews part ways :lupe:

Imagine him running up on Zoro with the Germa Speed to talk shyt and Zoro admitting he moved kind of fast for once:ohlawd:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Sanji needs a powerup, Ichiji and Niji outclasses him.

niccas acting like he wasn't carrying dead weight he had to protect?

In a fight Sanji washes all of them tech or not...remember when he fought daddy?