Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I liked how Black Panther gave Rogers that warning about trying to come to Wakanda again. How HYDRA think they can invade Wakanda when they repelled a Skrull invasion?! :pachaha:

Even Cap internally was probably thinking about it like....:lupe: shyt they did beat a skrull army by themselves right?!? :whoa: Hydra aint built for that shyt...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I just finished reading X-Men Gold and saw Captain Marvel helping out the X-Men fight the nano Sentinels. How was she able to be involved when she's supposed to be stuck off the planet fighting the Citiuri. :dahell:

Also isn't New York supposed to be engulfed in dark matter or whatever? So why isn't it effecting stuff in comics based in NYC like X-Men, Kingpin, etc?! :dahell:

I liked how Black Panther gave Rogers that warning about trying to come to Wakanda again. How HYDRA think they can invade Wakanda when they repelled a Skrull invasion?! :pachaha:
In the newest Doctor Strange, Kingpin is working with him and Spider-Woman to get rid of that dark matter shyt.

T'Challa jumpin in on Hydra Cap mid-speech like
tenor.gif

:russ:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
He finally realized what Luke Cage was telling him...:ufdup: told him to basically stop c00ning and wake the fukk up...

Was that rooftop scene real? I thought it was a spoof :ohhh:

It was real... felt real to me... :usure:
Sam has always had trouble of desiring acceptance.

Misty has called him on out on it, the new Falcon has called him on it, and the fan-panels of Luke Cage on the rooftop (that I'm personally canonizing) has called him on it. Sam has this inner struggle of wanting to be liked and wanting to do what's right. And after dealing with that for a while, Sam realizes that he's embarking on a path that will get him hated by the masses and finally accepts that role. Sam is challenging the status quo and 1) Those in power profit from the status quo. 2) Those who are actually harmed by it are led to believe that by continuing to operate in it, they too, and become one of powerful. Trust the process so to speak. Steve fights for America's ideals, Sam fights against what America has become.

If Steve Rogers is the Sentinel of Liberty, Sam has become the Defender of the Disenfranchised.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I just finished reading X-Men Gold and saw Captain Marvel helping out the X-Men fight the nano Sentinels. How was she able to be involved when she's supposed to be stuck off the planet fighting the Citiuri. :dahell:

Also isn't New York supposed to be engulfed in dark matter or whatever? So why isn't it effecting stuff in comics based in NYC like X-Men, Kingpin, etc?! :dahell:

Unless it specifically states a story takes place during an event, it doesn't, lol.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At some point Marvel is gonna have to do a reveal where you find out there are two different versions of T'Challa running around :dead:

The version of T'Challa that Nick Spencer writers is pretty much Priest. The version in Coates book is just some wack motherfukker that I can't fathom anybody finding interesting or respecting.

Marvel shouldn't have hyped up that there was a mole in Sam's group. The reveal was underwhelming. Not sure where Spencer is heading with this, but if Sam isn't the one to take down Steve it'll be a waste of years of buildup.