Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes I wonder who thinks about Arsenal more? Us or you non Arsenal fans.

Always the Topic, what a Club we Are.
Breh, the reason people dunk on Arsenal like that is because you guys talk huge shyt without achieving much. Look at this very thread last year when Arsenal were 8 points clear.

In a sense I respect @Yayo Toure , who only talk when things are done. Y'all mock him for staying silent in the middle of seasons and he somehow always gets the last laugh :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
TOR --> OAK
Top of my head 2 games in the season we should have never dropped points in, based on the performance/Game state in those games is Fulham and West Ham at home.

Aston Villa H/A is whatever, I don't think we really performed great in either game.
Yeah - all those games played a part. You can't expect to win the league if you let any team do a double on you (Villa). You also got to be ruthless against lower competition (where City surpassed Arsenal).

Arsenal vs City/LVP: 8/12 points
City vs Arsenal/LVP: 3/12 points

Arsenal vs Top 6: 16/32 points
City vs Top 6: 14/32 points

We know the math with the rest.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Breh, the reason people dunk on Arsenal like that is because you guys talk huge shyt without achieving much. Look at this very thread last year when Arsenal were 8 points clear.

In a sense I respect @Yayo Toure , who only talk when things are done. Y'all mock him for staying silent in the middle of seasons and he somehow always gets the last laugh :pachaha:

Nah that's called ducking the smoke when it might not go your way don't try to shoot bail :ufdup:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:camby: BOTH MU and chelski are a mess right now ..

MU could have stopped city winning the treble last year.

MU could have stopped the 4Peat by doing better in the league.

MU could stop city doing a double this season.

I am not absolving MU of blame.

In fact I think we/MU are the #1 culprits and are getting everything we deserve.

Having spent > 1bn we should be doing better than 8th and a pile of ETH excuses.

:hubie:
Chelsea played great the past month and a half. What u on? Poch had to work with young new talent his first year and finished 6th. He will see the Europa league next season when Man City beats Man U for the FA cup. You are 100% correct about Man U

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

It’s banter. Who cares.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Example:

:dead:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strange...Both their fans and players are more concentrated on Arsenal straight after a title win than enjoying their own success :pachaha:

This shiit is becoming so weird to me. It's like Arsenal has suddenly become the Top Opps in English Football.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Whatever you say, even tho it's always been the other way around.

We minding our Arsenal business, and we always getting mentioned

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

Agree Arsenal fans were doing a bit too much showboating. Even when the race got tight they were dancing in here like Bron's Cavs.

I did have to undap you really quickly though when I read the second part of your post :hubie:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
FC Lorient fans screaming "go away rapist" to Ben Mendy now that they are relegated to Ligue 2

https://twitter.com/evan_leb*stard/status/1792320282960564496?s=19

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Nah that's called ducking the smoke when it might not go your way don't try to shoot bail :ufdup:

I was here when Chelsea beat us in the CL final.

Football is unpredictable. Last season Arsenal fans were celebrating in December. You don't want to be like them.