The Official Manny "Pac Man" Pacquiao vs Jessie Vargas thread..[11/5]

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
if this was a street fight without the constraints of 10-9 how could you feel comfortable giving Manny a victory when I can only remember one soft ass punch landing which luckily dropped a nervous Vargas early;

15394169.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
What you disagree?
With about everything, except that he's getting better after every fight.

He would get mopped by all the WW dudes you listed IMO. Just because he throws his right cross correct, and with more weight leverage behind it, only means so much. With arms that long dude's shouldn't be able to get inside his jab....like at all. He's too slow for the WW division though, and will have to rely on timing/power (:heh:)

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Post 5 Manny Gifs of solid punches; that boy Manny ate like 5 vicious counters every round; I'll wait though....
Breh you're literally the only one bigging up Vargas here..........you post 10 solid Vargas counters.........lol

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I swear nikkas hate them some Manny, Broner, and GGG

if any of those 3 have a fight where they get hit with a decent shot more than once, it always turns into some next level shyt like.....

Vargas was countering the shyt outta Pac. He was one right hand away from knocking him out...:mjlol::what:

Theopane hit Broner a lil too much. That fight shouldn't have been that competitive :mjlol::dahell:

Curtis Stevens quick hands was catching GGG too much. Too bad his chin couldn't hold up. :mjlol::martin:

It's like you know the advanced casuals aren't going to keep it real objective with those three boxers, but you just read the thread anyway for fukkery's sake.