THE OFFICIAL Manny Pacquiao vs Tim Bradley II THREAD 4/12 HBO PPV

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone who is rich wouldn't be furious to the point of crying 4 days and counting now over 1k.
c4WImXT.png

And if you think all Paulie has to do is get "muscles" and he would start knocking guys out then you don't know much about him.(or boxing).

Please don't be that two stacks against Pacman breh, you might commit that if you lose. :heh:

Life is like a hurricane, here in duckberg :mjlol:

Even I'm looking at dude like
P94OLTO.png

Yes I'm so distraught all because you say so, you post your little goofy faces, get the fukk outta here

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Patscorpio don't hate, cuz I live a life of leisure when you got waste in a way in a cubicle all day you worker drone, you just a battery in the matrix, I'm publishing my book in august on how to get your bread up, I'll post the amazon link for ya to help bytch ya bytch ass out

Nobody said he threw the fight, he gave it away with his dump ass tactics, if Max Kellerman asked him why he stopped doing what was working

he was hurting manny with the body attack, the whole momentum changed when he started allowing this nikka to throw all those unanswered shots at him

He had more respect for manny's power in the first fight, this nikka stood in front of Manny with his hands down, no fear of being KO'de

he must have worst brain damage than first thought because he went full retard in this fight, that's why people are up in arms shyt didn't make no sense

dont you live in detroit?...you can live in the lap of luxury and leisure there if you make 20K a year in that bankrupt ass city :laff:...holla at me when you live somewhere more well known and when somebody on here can cosign what you do...get my money up from a cat who believes soundwaves can you make someone shyt:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont you live in detroit?...you can live in the lap of luxury and leisure there if you make 20K a year in that bankrupt ass city :laff:...holla at me when you live somewhere more well known and when somebody on here can cosign what you do...get my money up from a cat who believes soundwaves can you make someone shyt:mjlol:

DN-DetroitHousing.jpg

here's what my neighborhood in Detroit looks like and no its not the suburbs, once again ignorance is bliss

plus when your self employed your never stationary haven't been to detroit in over a year, but I'll be back soon I love Detroit

when you produce a sine wave sub 8 hz, then get back with me on that sound wave shyt, until enjoy your meager victory as pac stans