Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only that this dude Combofiend was not talking about old school marvel players. Some kids under 15 don't ____ with the X-Men like us old heads. Everything always gets taken out of context.

If you told me as a kid a Thor movie would be better than an X-Men movie I'd probably fight you.

I feel you on this. If someone traveled back in time 15 years and told me that Guardians of the Galaxy and Thor would get more mainstream exposure and end up being playable over the X-men in the new MvC, I would have been staring at them like...

tenor.gif

These <15 kids don't realize they're missing out on the GOAT superhero team (or the GOAT Marvel team at the very least). It's sad. :to:

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I feel you on this. If someone traveled back in time 15 years and told me that Guardians of the Galaxy and Thor would get more mainstream exposure and more be playable over the X-men in the new MvC, I would have been staring at them like...

tenor.gif

These <15 kids don't realize they're missing out on the GOAT superhero team (or the GOAT Marvel team at the very least). It's sad. :to:

X-Men is the GOAT marvel franchise period.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Exactly, he is (was) a trusted community person, and now he's lying and shilling for bullshyt, for a check, and he's obviously powerless to do anything about it. Pretty much the defenition of a sellout.

LMAO what do you do for a living?

So Combofiend should have said fukk you to capcom and been happy with a sponsorship that only pays flight and hotel to tournaments and takes a percentage of his winnings? What world do you live in?

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
LMAO what do you do for a living?

So Combofiend should have said fukk you to capcom and been happy with a sponsorship that only pays flight and hotel to tournaments and takes a percentage of his winnings? What world do you live in?
I do IT for a major hotel chain if you really must know. I don't know or care what he should do, he's a grown man, but I'll call him out on talking all that "friend of the community" yap out one side of his mouth, then feeding said community blatant lies and nonsense. Is he not a sell out to the FGC? Again, if that's what makes him happy, fine, but what else do you call that? Futhermore, why do you care that I said it?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So i see alot of people saying capcom is down one character to marvel's roster. And they really not.

Confirmed Characters

Marvel-13
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Doctor Strange
Gamora
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Nova
Rocket Racc00n
Spider-Man
Thanos
Thor
Ultron

Capcom-14
Arthur
Chris
Chun-Li
Dante
Frank West
Jedah
Mega Man X
Mike Haggar
Morrigan
Nemesis
Ryu
Spencer
Strider
Zero

Confirmed DLC

Marvel
Black Panther

Capcom
Sigma

Characters we know are in

Marvel
Dorm
Venom

Capcom
Firebrand
Monster Hunter

Characters we think are in due to data leak

Marvel
Ghost Rider
Winter Solider

Not including confirmed dlc if we were to take all these characters Marvel comes in at 17 characters and Capcom comes in at 16 characters.

The easiest thing to assume is that Winter Solider is dlc which brings down Marvel's list to 16 and ties it with Capcom which will make for a base roster of 32 characters.

32 character base roster

Marvel

Captain America
Captain Marvel
Doctor Strange
Dormammu
Gamora
Ghost Rider
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Nova
Rocket Racc00n
Spider-Man
Thanos
Thor
Ultron
Venom

Capcom

Arthur
Chris
Chun-Li
Dante
Firebrand
Frank West
Jedah
Mega Man X
Mike Haggar
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nemesis
Ryu
Spencer
Strider
Zero

This would make the 6 dlc characters for this year

Marvel

Black Panther
Winter Solider
Ant-Man

Capcom

Sigma
?????
?????

Lady is a viable rumor that makes sense to me with them taking away her weapon from Dante. It's the same thing as taking Antman away from Hawkeye's level 3 and will also help with the female reps.

And the 3rd capcom dlc could be anyone.

But yea this is probably the characters we will have available in this game throughout the rest of the year. The roster is really not that bad.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
So i see alot of people saying capcom is down one character to marvel's roster. And they really not.

Confirmed Characters

Marvel-13
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Doctor Strange
Gamora
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Nova
Rocket Racc00n
Spider-Man
Thanos
Thor
Ultron

Capcom-14
Arthur
Chris
Chun-Li
Dante
Frank West
Jedah
Mega Man X
Mike Haggar
Morrigan
Nemesis
Ryu
Spencer
Strider
Zero

Confirmed DLC

Marvel
Black Panther

Capcom
Sigma

Characters we know are in

Marvel
Dorm
Venom

Capcom
Firebrand
Monster Hunter

Characters we think are in due to data leak

Marvel
Ghost Rider
Winter Solider

Not including confirmed dlc if we were to take all these characters Marvel comes in at 17 characters and Capcom comes in at 16 characters.

The easiest thing to assume is that Winter Solider is dlc which brings down Marvel's list to 16 and ties it with Capcom which will make for a base roster of 32 characters.

32 character base roster

Marvel

Captain America
Captain Marvel
Doctor Strange
Dormammu
Gamora
Ghost Rider
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Nova
Rocket Racc00n
Spider-Man
Thanos
Thor
Ultron
Venom

Capcom

Arthur
Chris
Chun-Li
Dante
Firebrand
Frank West
Jedah
Mega Man X
Mike Haggar
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nemesis
Ryu
Spencer
Strider
Zero

This would make the 6 dlc characters for this year

Marvel

Black Panther
Winter Solider
Ant-Man

Capcom

Sigma
?????
?????

Lady is a viable rumor that makes sense to me with them taking away her weapon from Dante. It's the same thing as taking Antman away from Hawkeye's level 3 and will also help with the female reps.

And the 3rd capcom dlc could be anyone.

But yea this is probably the characters we will have available in this game throughout the rest of the year. The roster is really not that bad.

According to the Ryce leaks one of Capcom DLC characters is Captain Commando.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That's not my point. The point is don't use the lame ass excuse of "no one remember the X-Men" that's lame as fukk.

We all know the push is for the current Marvel Cinematic Universe...that's obvious. However, not using X-Men I think is a wack ass move especially considering the ENTIRE vs. series is built upon "X-Men: Children of the Atom". :what:

That was taken out of context, which @Fayg@a y stayed already about the younger generation was what that statement was aimed at, to which comparative to our era to now, has some truth to it.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
According to the Ryce leaks one of Capcom DLC characters is Captain Commando.

What? Ryce never said anything about Commando ever.

Also capcom themselves said all dlc this year are newcomers.

Edit

Space Gem is insane. Wtf. Notice that he jumps and gets counter-hit after the infinity surge. Characters with command grabs just got a lot scarier. And you can switch characters during command grabs to combo after. This game is going to get so dirty. And yall thought Marvel 3 was cheap.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What? Ryce never said anything about Commando ever.

Also capcom themselves said all dlc this year are newcomers.

Edit

Space Gem is insane. Wtf. Notice that he jumps and gets counter-hit after the infinity surge. Characters with command grabs just got a lot scarier. And you can switch characters during command grabs to combo after. This game is going to get so dirty. And yall thought Marvel 3 was cheap.

fukk Mike Haggard never understood that fan base for this generic ass motherfukker