The only issue anyone should care about is campaign finance reform

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If only occupy would focus on this instead of their vague flavor of the month

Most problems with our country can be traced back to our government being owned by people with different interests than the nation

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I agree. everytime the issue comes up, it gets swept back under the rug

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Pretty clear that campaign finance was a major issue this last election cycle too.

Hillary pay for play
Trump pay for pee play
Bernie limiting his outreach by taking only small donations

A lot to reflect on that is being overlooked in all this Trump fuccery :ld:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Until I get reparations for slavery, I could care less what other issues are debated since they are ALL secondary to righting that wrong.​

Even if reparations was the lick...how you gonna get it if unless doners get behind somebody who is of the same mind? That will never happen as long as the RICH MINORITY voice matters infinitely more than the rest of the 99% of the country. Getting money out of politics opens the door for a serious discussion about reparations.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
SunZoo said:
Even if reparations was the lick...how you gonna get it if unless doners get behind somebody who is of the same mind? That will never happen as long as the RICH MINORITY voice matters infinitely more than the rest of the 99% of the country. Getting money out of politics opens the door for a serious discussion about reparations.

Why do you think THEY got rid of MLK before he got on his 'Poor People's Campaign'?

:francis: