The only thing Sean Payton didn't like about Mahomes during the pre-draft lead up was his voice

broller

Veteran
Daps
11. New Orleans. Needed a corner in Lattimore, if he was there. But both Payton and GM Mickey Loomis were smitten with Mahomes. Last week, Payton was chuckling as he said, “I remember thinking, ‘The only thing I don’t like about the player is his voice.’ That’s how great an impression he left on us.” Payton remembered something else about the visit to Lubbock when their time with Mahomes was up. “We were going straight to the airport. No stops,” he said. “I didn’t want a soul to know we were there. Sometimes you stop at Starbucks and the barista takes a picture and posts it, and it’s like, ‘Oh the Saints were in town—must have worked out Mahomes.’”

:dead:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
It was well documented New Orleans and Arizona were trying to make that trade-up for him that KC did.

Percocet and Arians are both probably still coaching those teams in that scenario, while Andy might have burned himself out and been the one to retire or get another fresh start if more playoff heartbreak was on deck.

broller

Veteran
Daps
It was well documented New Orleans and Arizona were trying to make that trade-up for him that KC did.

Percocet and Arians are both probably still coaching those teams in that scenario, while Andy might have burned himself out and been the one to retire or get another fresh start if more playoff heartbreak was on deck.

It's interesting to play the what if. I wonder if Brees would have been forced out or would he have pulled a Tom Brady and gone somewhere else.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
From mahomes college scout and tape.
It maybe a hidden gem to evaluate qb's. Who appear flawed but possibly have it and need to just bolster the amenities and mechanics of said player.

Art Barr