The Ring's official lopsided beatdown thread...post your favorites

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Forgot how badly sergio put the beats on pavlik, that 9th round was rough to see.

HBO was on Kelly's dikk so hard, that was disgusting

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

why this ref refused to stop the fight i will never know :yeshrug:

man this fight was my last significant betting win...i think i got bad karma betting wise from this fight..i had in 250 in bets for manny to win, win by 12 round dec, win by any decision, fight goes the distance, and 1 more prop which i forgot to win over a 1000 bucks

but man manny was giving me heart attacks esp in that 10th round where he had margo swaying and out on his feet..i was like stop the fight but dont stop it :russ:...i won my money but my gambling Ls increased after that

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
man this fight was my last significant betting win...i think i got bad karma betting wise from this fight..i had in 250 in bets for manny to win, win by 12 round dec, win by any decision, fight goes the distance, and 1 more prop which i forgot to win over a 1000 bucks

but man manny was giving me heart attacks esp in that 10th round where he had margo swaying and out on his feet..i was like stop the fight but dont stop it :russ:...i won my money but my gambling Ls increased after that
:russ:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Double that fukking jab Kelly! Double that fukking jab!!!!!!

Re watched that fight today shyt had me rolling.