The sheer IGNORANCE by the media about the Benoit situation was downright shameful

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
I was looking at an older clip and this c*nt reporter kept drilling McMahon about "steroids, steroids, steroids!!!"

it was obvious that she had been carefully instructed and ordered by her bosses (like the rest of the media at that time) to go into full attack mode and blame steroids and steroids only without any other facts in order to boost television ratings.

3:41 she ask McMahon the question ...... "in anyway does pro wrestling contribute to the creation of monsters?" :what:

and we supposed to take this shyt serious? get the fukk out of here you evil demon :camby:

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nancy Grace went full retard during that time. She had Bret Hart on and she was asking some dumbass questions. And she was saying stuff that was way off that a 30 second Google search could have handled. She said he was "demoted from Four Horsemen to Raw". :leostare:

And don't get me started on when she talked about some extremely overweight indy wrestler who had sleep apnea who died around the same time and she tried to say that he died from steroids. :aicmon:

It seems like whenever a wrestling related story hits the mainstream news, they go out of their way to get stuff wrong.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
She said he was "demoted from Four Horsemen to Raw". :leostare:

bretsmall-png.1304

This gotta be a joke. Some wrestling fan on research has gotta be telling her this to make her look an idiot.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
"Mr Hart Thank you it's been an honour speaking with you, you have so many,many friends ......... friends and fans, goodbye" :mjlol: how did she get that from the quick interview they had

"He loved his son, so much in fact his son had a little statue of him beside his bed, that leads me to believe it's steroids. Mr Hart what do you know about steroids?:usure:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
After the whole baseball thing, the media got on this "steroids" shyt and wouldn't let it go.

I heard it mentioned after Guerrero's death too, glossing over the fact that he had been an alcoholic/heavy drug user for much of his career.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^ Eddie had an enlarged heart, roids definitely played a role. They never really made it clear whether he was doing coke or speed or what when he was an addict, but either of those 2 fukk up your heart too.

Roids probably did play a role in Benoit's death, they do change your brain chemistry. Obviously they're not the only thing to blame, considering he's the only wrestler to do this though.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Right, but the discussion was 99% steroids. They can fukk you up, but they said dude used to drink a 12 pack every day, and like many other wrestlers of his generation I bet he did a ton of coke and pain pills too. That shyt fukks you real quick.

^ Eddie had an enlarged heart, roids definitely played a role. They never really made it clear whether he was doing coke or speed or what when he was an addict, but either of those 2 fukk up your heart too.

Roids probably did play a role in Benoit's death, they do change your brain chemistry. Obviously they're not the only thing to blame, considering he's the only wrestler to do this though.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When they brought up that list of wrestlers who have died while interviewing Vince was stupid (I think it was an interview on CNN)

They tried to link them all to steroid abuse. a few of them died due to unrelated circumstances like Owen (accident) or mike awesome (suicide)

they just decided to add names to up the body count :smh:

and they tried to put the blame on vince for all the deaths...even the ones who haven't been employed by the E for years before their death :dahell: