The United States is coming to resemble two countries, one rural and one urban. What happens when...

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Why don't u worry about gerrymandering. Something u can actually remedy. Your 2 country solution is the kind of dumb shyt that made people disregard the Bernouts. Governing is for mature adults, not petulant children. :ufdup:
Half the country is petulant children and they're proud of it.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Half the country is petulant children and they're proud of it.
Do u include yourself in that half? :jbhmm:

Cuz the fat left Bernouts that couldnt bring themselves to vote for Hills is just as bad as the morons that voted Cheeto.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Breh I don't think you realize how pervasive what you're saying is. I shyt on "hillbillys and good ol' boys" but their voice does MATTER...Why does someone in a redstate not deserve to lobby for their needs? That's honestly pretty foul.

Because when their voices ring loudest, states turn into Kansas and Mississippi. They don't support inclusive policy and have no problem cutting off their own hands to make a "point." At some point, enough has to be enough.

Do u include yourself in that half? :jbhmm:

Cuz the fat left Bernouts that couldnt bring themselves to vote for Hills is just as bad as the morons that voted Cheeto.

Bernouts didn't fukk up the House, Senate and Governor's mansions. Bernouts also aren't the reason Hillary didn't campaign in swing states and chose to have dinners with celebrities instead. :jbhmm:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Population growth and "diversity" is irrelevant for the democrats electoral prospects if it's happening in states/cities the Dems are winning comfortably anyway.

If I'm a Democratic candidate for president and I win the popular vote in New York by 10 million votes I don't get any more electoral college votes than if I won it by 8. I'm still screwed if I'm losing Wisconsin,Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

This is why some people warned democrats who were high off the obama wave to stop taking bout demographic destiny nonsense

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Breh I don't think you realize how pervasive what you're saying is. I shyt on "hillbillys and good ol' boys" but their voice does MATTER...Why does someone in a redstate not deserve to lobby for their needs? That's honestly pretty foul.

I agree...but shouldn't your vote also matter if you live in a city?

It's a well-known and indisputable fact that voters in rural areas have more power per vote than voters living in urban areas/cities. For example, a voter in Wyoming has about 3 times the voting power that a voter in Cali has. So the question is whether or not that's fair...I'm of the opinion that it's not.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because when their voices ring loudest, states turn into Kansas and Mississippi. They don't support inclusive policy and have no problem cutting off their own hands to make a "point." At some point, enough has to be enough.

Bernouts didn't fukk up the House, Senate and Governor's mansions. Bernouts also aren't the reason Hillary didn't campaign in swing states and chose to have dinners with celebrities instead. :jbhmm:
nothing, i repeat NOTHING, is hillary clintons fault :ufdup: