The US Is Now the Only Country In the World To Reject the Paris Climate Deal

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is a terrible argument.:gucci:

This is literally what defines "diplomacy". How else are you really expecting this to come about? :gucci:

Fight a resource-consuming, environmentally damaging war over it? :mjlol:
Lol, an agreement with no accountability is not an agreement at all. There is nothing in that “agreement” that says ppl MUST do anything.

It’s basically a way for the UN to suck more money out of honest countries.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
In what universe was Donald Trump ever anything but a national joke? :jbhmm:
The one where he got elected to the highest office in the country.

Joke or not, he and his team know how to play the system. You can accept that or not, I don’t give a fukk. But you can stop moving the goalposts anytime.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
The one where he got elected to the highest office in the country.

Joke or not, he and his team know how to play the system. You can accept that or not, I don’t give a fukk. But you can stop moving the goalposts anytime.
Move the goalposts? You are the one who specifically used the term "posture to look good". Not "posture to get elected", "posture to look good".

In no universe that I know of has Donald J Trump ever looked like anything but an orange colored bad toupee having buffoon. :francis:

And play the system? Is that why they've failed, within the system, to accomplish literally anything of note in 10 months?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Move the goalposts? You are the one who specifically used the term "posture to look good". Not "posture to get elected", "posture to look good".

In no universe that I know of has Donald J Trump ever looked like anything but an orange colored bad toupee having buffoon. :francis:

And play the system? Is that why they've failed, within the system, to accomplish literally anything of note in 10 months?
THIS is the definition of moving the goalposts.

And btw, I don’t give a fukk about trump. I don’t care what he failed at. I’m telling you that he was able to put himself in a position to be the president of the United States and he actually won.

So yes, regardless of what @BoBurnz thinks, he had millions of ppl looking at him as some kind of saviour, and elected him to the highest office.