The Wealth Gap: For Every $100 in White Wealth, Blacks Hold $5.07 (Also Water Is Wet)

Daps
I'm saying.
Theres many a ytpipo that seriously believe we were better off during slavery for God's sake. Of course they think we're doing great now, even better than them.
:francis:

Exactly. This is why they keep talking about their fake "progress".

Them: Oh, we stopped enslaving you, and allow you to patronize our businesses, which gives us more money. We also stopped calling you the n-word to your faces, and kept saying it behind your back. Now, we want to say it on social media, and to your face, because we can't help ourselves, and exposed ourselves to you, but we totally want you to trust us to hire you, and acknowlege when you're the best person for the job.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wonder if Obama and Kamala will be outraged and release statements on the state of and importance of black wealth?:mjpls:
I wonder if the NAACP will file any lawsuits on behalf of African Americans?:mjpls:
I wonder if HL will give this as much attention as DACA?:mjpls:

LOL @ complaining about this when you'd be opposed to the government actually doing anything that would be helpful :hhh:

As far as I can tell you only brought up the issue for no other reason than to criticize people/organizations you perceive as left-leaning:hhh:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Should survey the 500 so billionaires residing in the US to see how they feel. Those are the real "White" people and have the resources, ownership and control to actually effect things. The other Whites are apart of the multitude, albeit with some privileges. People are too scared to approach billionaires for serious matters and real data.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
LOL @ complaining about this when you'd be opposed to the government actually doing anything that would be helpful :hhh:

As far as I can tell you only brought up the issue for no other reason than to criticize people/organizations you perceive as left-leaning:hhh:
:dwillhuh:The NAACP and black political leaders shouldn't be criticized for prioritizing the plight of others over blacks? and I'm pro reparations.