@TheBooth: Which one of these three songs should I lead with as a single for my album?

Which one of these songs would you lead with as a single?

• Hardly Found Without Her

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Adios

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • I'm Strapped

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I definetly like I'm Strapped the most, followed closely by Adios :ehh: I put on hardly found without her and thought 'oh okay, this is not my type of music at all' but those other two tracks def convinced me to want to check out the album when it drops. It's all a matter of opinion ofcourse but to me hardly found would be better as second or third single, because if it was the only song I'd heard of yours I wouldn't feel compelled to go out of my way to listen more of your music.
You can spit though:salute: and as been said, you don't mumble through your bars:whew:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Hardly Found sounds like a fake future type flow and voice.

I'm strapped >>>>>>

It's more unique IMO

:russ: I definitely had some Future influence on that track, lyrically though I think I separated it from being derivative. You got a point though that it could be written off for that.

Honestly breh...Ima curve the popular opinions floating around this thread and say any of the 3 could work with the right set up and push

I think they all have somewhat different, but still "upbeat" vibes so all 3 could work on different levels radio wise

Honestly tho breh, I was really left just wanting something a little more laid back to see where you fit in that type of pocket sonically. Slowed down a notch. Introspective. Even tho you go deep with your bars. More mood music I guess. Just to see the different takes on shyt

But I fucc with your bars and your hook game is decent. I feel like production is decent but not mind blowing by any means. I really just wanna hear more from you to form a better opinion on your overall music and sound

Salute tho breh keep at it

:salute:

:salute: I got a couple tracks on the album that I would say are more introspective and atmospheric, I got one called "Maze" that's the most introspective IMO followed by "The Alamo" and "Now Or Never". I got some older versions of the 1st and 3rd song up on my soundcloud but I'm re-recording them to get the quality more consistent across the record.

The majority of the album is definitely more upbeat though like you said. I had another track that was more introspective but I didn't finish writing it, I might see about finishing that one out though to even the record out a little more.

I definetly like I'm Strapped the most, followed closely by Adios :ehh: I put on hardly found without her and thought 'oh okay, this is not my type of music at all' but those other two tracks def convinced me to want to check out the album when it drops. It's all a matter of opinion ofcourse but to me hardly found would be better as second or third single, because if it was the only song I'd heard of yours I wouldn't feel compelled to go out of my way to listen more of your music.
You can spit though:salute: and as been said, you don't mumble through your bars:whew:

Yeah now I feel like I'm Strapped is the best choice out of the 3, it's probably the most well-rounded out of them and especially to put out as a single. I appreciate your feedback :salute:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
I'm strapped

The first verse reminded me of old Juvenile style

I can see teens doing a stupid ass dance to it