Thecoli's posterchild Bomani has some questionable thoughts about you negros

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:mindblown:Who has said Lavar is their hero?

How is pointing out how CACs CAC make Lavar Ball your hero?

I aint seen no nikkaz in here saying that LAvar was fukkin' MLK or Malcolm X:camby:

Agreed. These nikkaz use the most ridiculous logic on here.

If you say you wanna fukk a broad you're "putting her on a pedestal".

If you defend a Black man against the racist media and call out their CAC tatics, he's your "hero"

But that's not how he is, though. That's not how he markets himself.

That'd be like inviting Flava Flav on your show and expecting him to be measured and articulate.

Lavar ball is a character. He plays his character and the people who have him on their shows know what character he's playing

You nikkaz with this "he's married to a White woman shyt".

Lavar's wife isn't attacking Black people is she?

If she was and he was riding with her, then yes he's a c00n, but until then he's just a dude with a White wife, just like Bob Marley or Frederick Douglass or Harry Belafonte or a ton of other Black dudes, who married White bytches that I got no issues with.

Her dude on the other hand is laid up with a Becky who like's tearing down Black men and questions our "parenting", as if she knows what the fukk she's talking about.

But there's no proof that Lavar Ball is Joe Jackson.

Does anybody have any proof of him doing ANYTHING to Lonzo or his brothers that could be seen as abuse?

Who is acting as if Lavar's wife aint White?:mindblown:

We're just not dumb enough to disqualify any Black person from their "Blackness" just because they're married to a White person, or we'd have to disqualify civil rights leaders and tons of other great Black men and women who did the same.

When Lavar's wife starts talking shyt about Black people, THEN get back at me, but until then, spare me the "His wife is White" bullshyt.

:mindblown:Name one person who's said that Lavar's picking up the ball for a noble Black cause?

I personally see anybody putting White folks in their place as a noble cause, but I"m not saying the nikka's Malcolm X & I aint seen one person who's said that.

You dudes just don't understand nuance.

You can't understand how guys can call out the racist ass media for it's treatment of Lavar while at the same time accepting that he may or may not have some c00nish tendencies of his own.

Learn to compartmentalize.

You said a lot, but, I'm not pulling this clean out my ass, its people who confuse his motives, and no im not about to come through this bytch to quote examples, but to bring this back full circle to call bo a c00n for his statement is ridiculous

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is what I don't understand. He said a whole 5 sentences to her. He started off refusing to talk her. How did he stoop to her level? I don't think he's even said anything about it since. This is no different from usual sports talk. Even if y'all watch what happens play by play you base your own narrative on what happened based on how you put you troothpaste on your brush or the way the wind blew when you walked outside or whatever it is because you surely can't be getting this info from reality.
Ok breh

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka mentioned Lavar Ball in the same vein as Frederick Douglass :gucci::pachaha:
This stupid nikka right here. The only thing he was comparing stupid ass was they are both married to white women. Ain't nobody said they did the same shyt for blacks. When you cats want to act like hoes that's what y'all do twist nikkas words. Smfh some of you cats man.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
"accepting that he may or may not have some c00nish tendencies".... but you just made a lengthy ass post justifying, not accepting what ppl are calling his "c00nish tendencies" ... So this is why dudes is saying "hes ur fukking hero"...
Theres alot of ways to say shyt, without actually saying shyt. Ur not calling him malcolm x... but the way ppl are defending him, like you just did, and raising him up... ur acting like he's on his way to being that kind of person. Ur acting like hes standing up against white people, "putting white people in their place"... smh chill...he caught a bytch tantrum with a woman, who happens to be white.
I know ur going to disagree. So fukk it.
Anyway, to ur analogy about if a guy says he wants to fukk and sombdy says hes "putting her on a pedestal"... If you keep saying that you wanna fukk her, or keep coming to the bytches defense. Or just bias when it comes to the chik... u wouldnt have to say " im putting her on a pedestal"... we're gonna already see that...
When it came to lavar being married to a white women, u chose to list Marley, Frederick douglas and Belafonte... champions for ppl of color... but your looking at us funny :martin:

I never justified his c00nish tendencies.

What I said was CACs are worst and will ALWAYS be worst and if I have to choose between a flawed guy who I agree with on most issues, versus racist CACs who use the media to destroy Black folks, then I'm choosing the flawed

This stupid nikka right here. The only thing he was comparing stupid ass was they are both married to white women. Ain't nobody said they did the same shyt for blacks. When you cats want to act like hoes that's what y'all do twist nikkas words. Smfh some of you cats man.

Exactly, these nikkaz are the most retarded people in the world.

They don't understand that because you're comparing one thing that people have in common that you're not equating them as a whole to a person.

Hell, I also compared Lavar to OJ Simpson, Mike Brown, and Rodney King, but you see they dumb asses didn't say shyt about that.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Lol... Theres alot of muthafukaz married to white chix... why he choose to name those individuals though:jbhmm:...
You calling us stupid but we just see what he was doing.
But maybe he didnt know what he was doing and named 3 civil rights leaders as an example for one of his points.... while also trying to prove lavar bell isnt anybody's hero.:rudy:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Lol... Theres alot of muthafukaz married to white chix... why he choose to name those individuals though:jbhmm:...
But maybe he didnt know what he was doing and named 3 civil rights leaders as an example for one of his points.... while also trying to prove lavar bell isnt anybody's hero.:rudy:
K

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

no, you're just a moron.

I was just comparing him to admired Black people who had White spouses. I never said he was the equivalent to them and only a moron (such as yourself) would think that's what I was doing

Hell, like I said, I also compared him to OJ Simpson, Mike Brown, and Rodney King, but you idiots didn't say shyt about that, did you?

Can I compare him to Jack Johnson?

What about him?

He was the first Black heavyweight champion and spent his life hated by White folks cus he liked White bytches.

Any way it goes, my argument is the same

Black dude with White wife>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> racist White people (unless he happens to work against the best interest of Black people as well, which I don't see Lavar doing thus far)