There ain't no problem with current gun laws

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He stabbed someone . He never shot anyone .

He had a history of mental illness and he was cooking meth . Dude was crazy/delusional as fukk .

So the rule should be that we make sure we wait until AFTER they've shot someone to restrict their gun ownership? :why:

Somehow I'm not seeing that as an incredibly successful strategy for limiting gun violence. :snoop:

Like doctors waiting for the heart attack before they start treating heart problems. :upsetfavre:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
There could be a mass shooting where 2 million people are slaughtered and Murica' ain't gonna let u take our guns

MURICAA!! Fuk Yeaaah!!!

Meanwhile Australia had one mass shooting in the 90s and collectively were like fuk it, let's do without guns, haven't had any mass shootings since

Basically, we're idiots who cause our own demise

Australia Found a Solution to Mass Shootings. America Should Try It.
THIS. Times a trillion.
How hard is it to explain that if there are no guns, nobody gets shot?
But then someone will say, "but people can still get guns illegally".
Well get rid of all. of. them.
Special licenses could be granted to people who pass stringent tests, not 'I need it for self defense'.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Thing is, should the constitutional right to bear arms be taken away if someone has been on long term medications, is able to work and is now otherwise normal?

There are millions with prescriptions of one kind or another and I don't think it's necessarily right to have them all be unable to have weapons of some sort.
We take guns and the right to vote away from felons.

This isn't unprecedented.

We already don't allow people with mental health issues, domestic violence records, drug abusers and the dishonorably discharged to not purchase firearms.

This isn't a constitutional issue.