There's No Such Thing As 'Homophobic'

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
The gay agenda has done a pretty good job of labeling people who dont agree with their lifestyle as "homophobic" or something of that nature. This has made people feel like there is something wrong with them if they speak out against gay people. First of all, they just need a label to counter you back when you call them a fakkit or any other term. Secondly, a phobia is "a persistent, irrational fear of a specific object, activity, or situation." This would make the term 'homophobia' an irrational fear of gay people. People who have phobias do everything they can to avoid what their scared of and some even take medicine. The doc told me because im claustrophobic, the next time I get an MRI (god forbid) I would have to pop a Xanax to relieve the fear. Nobody on this planet is scared of gay people. Its just a twist on the real word to label all those who oppose their anal loving ways. When will the fukkery stop?

:umad:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
we really do need a serious discussion about this

over the past 5-6 years

how many ppl have had there livelyhood threatened, jobs threatened, reputation threatened

how many ppl have been bullied by gay people over their opinions...

how many thousands of dollars have been issued in fines over some words?

as somebody who doesn't hate gay people i can say they are doing a brilliant job of making me hate them

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Wanna know how to kill that whole argument? Call them a heterophobe. ...because I mean, by their logic, someone saying that homosexuality isn't their thing = being afraid. So if straight people are supposedly so afraid of the gay lifestyle, then that would mean that gays are afraid of the straight lifestyle...hence, they're heterophobes. :troll:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They definitely got their agenda. How it is right now, if you dont support the fudge packing industry, then you are considered a homophobe. :heh:

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
They throw out 'homophobic' almost as quick as 'anti-semitic' is thrown out.

:snoop:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
homophobia is real. the only problem is that it's a title that's placed on a lot of people without proper understanding the meaning and the real viewpoint of the person that's being labeled. it's overused just as much as the word "c00n" is on this forum...

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
However, they are some people out there who do have an irrational fear of gay people and are paranoid as fukk about even seeming minutely gay..... funny thing is... alot a those muthafukaz be salami smokers on the low :manny:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homophobe=someone who doesnt wanna be around gays because their afraid of gay feelings they may have. They may not wanna come to grips that they may feel a certain way(gay). Why else would being in a room with a person you never met bother you?:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
homophobes are real. Those conservative politicians taking anti-gay positions and then getting caught sucking dudes off in bathrooms? Those are classic homophobes. They're uncomfortable with their own sexuality.

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
homophobes are real. Those conservative politicians taking anti-gay positions and then getting caught sucking dudes off in bathrooms? Those are classic homophobes. They're uncomfortable with their own sexuality.

No their just homosexuals

RJY33

master of reality
Daps

No their just homosexuals

:yes:

Why cant people differentiate these things? You can say im mad all you want, but i dont feel comfortable with outgoing gay people and i dont have any closeted feelings, i just dont like it. Its not a phobia, they dont scare me. Im not secretly one. Those dudes people are mentioning have always been gay and are afraid of it. They are different from others who just dont like it though