These Dumbass Democrats Trying To Lessen Penalty For KNOWINGLY Giving Aids To Another

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Democrats aren't leftists, you idiot.
Here's something nice I read about half a year ago.

But, democrats are leftists. They are a major party in the US with left leanings.

A ted cruz republican will not vote for Jeb Bush. Jeb Bush is still right wing.

No one cares how you vote. Democrats are on the left of the political spectrum. You are further left. Done. We are not moving the definition of left and right simply because you are extreme on the political specturm and a minority. That is like asking me to stop calling Jeb Bush right wing because we need to adopt the political standard of mike huckabee. We do not.

Also, most of you post is bullshyt. "Left" is not an ideology. Liberal is an ideology. Progressive is. If we call a liberal necessarily progressive, we are making a mistake. But "left" is a relative term.

You are a leftist. You are specifically a progressive. Leftist is a relative term taking about left of the average American, you are not average. Progressive represents specific ideals.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Here's something nice I read about half a year ago.

But, democrats are leftists. They are a major party in the US with left leanings.

A ted cruz republican will not vote for Jeb Bush. Jeb Bush is still right wing.

No one cares how you vote. Democrats are on the left of the political spectrum. You are further left. Done. We are not moving the definition of left and right simply because you are extreme on the political specturm and a minority. That is like asking me to stop calling Jeb Bush right wing because we need to adopt the political standard of mike huckabee. We do not.

Also, most of you post is bullshyt. "Left" is not an ideology. Liberal is an ideology. Progressive is. If we call a liberal necessarily progressive, we are making a mistake. But "left" is a relative term.

You are a leftist. You are specifically a progressive. Leftist is a relative term taking about left of the average American, you are not average. Progressive represents specific ideals.

You typed all of that out just to reinforce you have no clue what you're talking about. :pachaha:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
From a little reading, the logic behind that proposition is that transmitting other infectious diseases is also a misdemeanor and singling HIV doesn't make sense. IMO, knowingly transmitting a disease should be a felony but every disease should be treated the same way because there's no reason that transmitting polio (for example) should be judging with less severity than transmitting HIV.