They called Obama a Muslim terrorist for 8 years & they cry when you say Don loves Putin

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
If Obama is a Muslim, is Trump a Russian spy?

Birth certificates. His pastor from his church. His middle name being Hussein. Congressmen interrupting the state of the union address to shout "YOU LIE!" Insults to his wife and children. He's probably been called the N word more than any individual in history. He's absorbed more disrespect than any American president ever, most likely, and he's leaving office with his head held high, offering to help the next guy during the difficult transition period. Even called him a "good man" after Don spent years pushing the Birther conspiracy. And no, Hillary didn't start that. A white supremacist blog did.

Meanwhile, Don refused to release his tax returns because it would show he's not really a billionaire and he's tied intricately to Russian interests. He's talked shyt about veterans, their families, and everyone else under the sun that conservatives would normally never dare to criticize, but he has never once said a negative word about Vladimir Putin.

Now, I don't think Putin has a sex tape of Trump from that Russian teenage beauty pageant a few years ago. Trump did admit he likes to peek backstage at the undressed girls at beauty pageants, but I don't think Putin is blackmailing him with video of Don engaging in illegal and immoral behavior with an underage girl. In fact, I don't think Trump's dikk works.

Trump has spent a lifetime demonstrating that the only thing he cares about his getting more money. So, it stands to reason that Putin has offered him a deal. A great deal. It's a great deal, folks! A very good deal.

But you can't even broach the subject without his Brownshirts breaking down in tears and going apoplectic at the suggestion.

:sadbron:"By Lord Kek! Leave Donald alone! Hillary's emails!":sadbron:

:sas1:So here is the thread where we compare and contrast the brazen disrespect Obama has received for the last eight years with the shameless dikkriding Trumpset will do for the next four. Possibly less than that, since the people predicting Trump's victory also predicted his impeachment.

Post any and all examples of conservative hypocrisy on this issue here instead of making new threads for each one, since there are undoubtedly thousands of them.
:sas2:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Just a couple years ago, Republican senator Dan Coats was demanding Obama get tough on Russia. He was not alone. Conservatives in government and media were constantly bleating that Obama was being weak in the face of Putin.

Republican senators tell Fifa Russia must be kicked out of 2014 World Cup

Now Senator Coats is Trump's pick for head of national intelligence.:russ:

Trump intends to pick Sen. Dan Coats as director of national intelligence

:picard:Republicans are just shameless whores.

For good god damn sakes....

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I've had friends STILL telling me that Obama is a Muslim Brotherhood supporter up until now. :snoop:

They aren't even White people either. :snoop: