They wanted Lesnar to DEBUT a LITTLE different than how he is today

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A gay nikka Brock's size would be absolutely terrifying. :francis:

I went to a Weeknd concert at radio city a few years back and there were 3 brolic ass nikkas in XO shirts holding hands. Dudes were looking at me like :shaq: the whole train ride over there, I was scared as fukk :wow:
tumblr_inline_ns6d4qqfOw1tv0e95_500.gif
And these creative minds at WWE are some sick b*stards :scust:

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when women complain about street harassment and cat calling, this is what the men that do that shyt should think about. imagine a group of men bigger and stronger than you giving you the :shaq: and grabbing ya arm while you trying to walk home or while you in the club :francis:

Hah, I've used that exact analogy to my wife, telling her the only way I'd truly know how she felt is if I walked around town with a buncha gay Brock Lesnars giving me that look

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
ozKNLoW.gif

:scust:

Oh, and Stephanie McMahon is terrible. This company has two decades max after Vince keels over.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
A gay nikka Brock's size would be absolutely terrifying. :francis:

I went to a Weeknd concert at radio city a few years back and there were 3 brolic ass nikkas in XO shirts holding hands. Dudes were looking at me like :shaq: the whole train ride over there, I was scared as fukk :wow:
:laff:I just laughed like a hyena on the N train and everyone stared. I just said shrugged and said TSC and went to post this :wow:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Writer: "Mr. Lesnar... we... we got the... idea... for your character".

MMeS6oc.png
"I'm listening".

"Well. We thought... I mean.... they thought.... it could be a great... good idea if you were a g... a g..."

MMeS6oc.png
"A g what?"

"A... great...GREAT wrestler. That's your gimmick. You will be a great wrestler".

MMeS6oc.png
"I already know I'm a great wrestler, you dweeb. Now, if you don't have any steaks with you, I'll suggest you to leave me alone".

Minutes later...

Writer: "I couldn't tell him, Steph".

Stephanie: "Ah, what the hell. Change of plans. Are Billy Gunn and Chuck Palumbo around?"