Thinking about going to WM31

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm not mad at it. I'm one of those weirdos who likes wrestling more than i've ever liked a sport. I may ease up on it and take brief breaks, but i'm a diehard fan. It being predetermined is honestly part of the fun. It's not like they're telling ME the results. So I watch it with appreciation for the athleticism and with interest in the storyline.

storyline is one of the reasons i grew out of it. it just got boring to see that punk ass cena win every fukking match. uggh cm punk was what i liked. but maybe im just too old to enjoy it, the spark for me is gone.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Just booked my hotel brehs. :ppvbroo: Did it through hotels.com so if something pops up I can still cancel before March 28th.

Hotel is like an hour walk from Levi's stadium straight down Great American Parkway.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm a hour away from Levi... I can show the out of towners all the Vietnamese coffee houses :scheme:

WWE has no idea what they're gonna get themselves into...I guarantee it's gonna rain.

:whoa: please dont tell me that

:sadbron: rain and cold as fukk at wm29

is it generally warm around that time though?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm a hour away from Levi... I can show the out of towners all the Vietnamese coffee houses :scheme:

WWE has no idea what they're gonna get themselves into...I guarantee it's gonna rain.

Oh yeah a few more questions.

Is there a easy way to jump on a rail/train to get to Frisco from Santa Clara?

Are there any nice beaches in Santa Clara? I've never been to a beach in my life.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
My homegirl dad is a GM at one the hyatt's hotels and if somehow if i can get a discount in the one at santa clara im set for life, shyt is literally 2 minutes away from Levi staduim :wow:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
WM is about an 8 hour drive for me

How much would a trip cost roughly for the HOF/WM/RAW? i cant sort out the hotel etc later but trying to get rough estimate of the cost doing a trip like this

If you are planning on going, start putting away money little by little now.

A DECENT seat for Mania will be $100-$150, and thats most likely club level. Looking at $150-$250 for some lower level, and $2,000 for ringside. I usually get about $100 seats since I usually go with 2-3 friends.

RAW is much more reasonable, (and as said earlier, one of the best crowds). You can get a seat about 15 rows from ringside for $60-$75.

Not sure how much HOF tickets usually run. I have never been.

I have already looked into hotels in the Bay Area, and they are clocking in about $200/night. Better plan to cop your room early, cause I saw rooms double in price while in NO this year.

I am planing on staying a week out there next year. Plan ahead, and save yourself some bread.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I live down the street, can see the stadium from my work so I'm goin for sure :wow:

Hard part will be finding someone to go with me. I just got back into wrestling, no one I know watches it really.