This election cycle shows how people can be manipulated with code words and catch phrases.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Liberal - the new racial slur
Fake News
Illegal Alien
Make America Great Again
Alternative Facts
Bring jobs back (jobs that were lost do to evolution by the way)
Terrorists
Safety
Security

Saying these words and phrases with emotion and anger requires zero follow up and the people getting the message don't have to worry about doing any research.

Never have I seen so many people brainwashed/manipulated in my lifetime.. Manipulated with things you would do to a 3 year old to get them to eat their vegetables :snoop:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Liberal - the new racial slur
Fake News
Illegal Alien
Make America Great Again
Alternative Facts
Bring jobs back (jobs that were lost do to evolution by the way)
Terrorists
Safety
Security

Saying these words and phrases with emotion and anger requires zero follow up and the people getting the message don't have to worry about doing any research.

Never have I seen so many people brainwashed/manipulated in my lifetime.. Manipulated with things you would do to a 3 year old to get them to eat their vegetables :snoop:
This shyt is so maddening I don't even want to be in this country anymore

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
The effects of social engineering have never been so apparent, like you said just mentioning those things to people incites nothing but emotion driven mania, peoplease need to think logically, then we can get out of this backwards cycle where we can't even elect our own representatives, I can't stand Hillary but she won this election and no one wants to talk about how she got the popular vote and still lost, people should determine the president not the electoral college ffs.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People are just generally stupid. I use to work with Trump supporters. I was blown away by their ignorance. They had no knowledge of history and recited a list of typical fox news talking points to justify their reasoning behind supporting Trump.
On the other hand people a justifiably upset with how things are going.