This is what MLK would say to these modern day Democrats. Sounds familiar.

Daps

Letter from Birmingham Jail (ext)​

By Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr., 16 April 1963​

"First, I must confess that over the last few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season."
Shallow understanding from people of goodwill is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection."

This is exactly what Biden democrats and their minions say to black people daily.

MLK would still be seen as a radical today. Don’t let these liberal CACs fool you.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This is exactly what Biden democrats and their minions say to black people daily.

What I've realized is, contemporary democrats of all colors and persuasions just want us to hurry up and die off already. We're taking too long, flailing about too raucously, and other people are waiting to get in.

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
What I've realized is, contemporary democrats of all colors and persuasions just want us to hurry up and die off already. We're taking too long, flailing about too raucously, and other people are waiting to get in.

Pissy panties mad her e-lineage gonna come up short