This nikka 50 cent has to be the most jacked rapper of all time.

Daps
Look at his bb.com article

Dude got chicken legs, just like that kali muscle fakkit

All lopsided with a big upperbody and little ass lower body

I knew a cat in the joint who would walk half the football yard with 225 and do 20 squats every 10 yards down and back,coldest leg routine ever and had skinny legs. Some people just genetically have small legs

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Ive always said that him in the amusument park video was the biggest ive ever seen him. It was unreal his body was perfect. And that performance at the bet awards was to gangsta. Dude was just waiting for some shyt to pop off lol. I think he was beefing with fat joe at the time. He was ready for him that night if he was there

Daps
Ive always said that him in the amusument park video was the biggest ive ever seen him. It was unreal his body was perfect. And that performance at the bet awards was to gangsta. Dude was just waiting for some shyt to pop off lol. I think he was beefing with fat joe at the time. He was ready for him that night if he was there

Exactly breh,no rapper's physique compares to 50's physique around the amusment park time,dude was stupid diesel,think I read he was only 205,but just in super shape,and yea he was crazy brolic at the bet awards lol

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Exactly breh,no rapper's physique compares to 50's physique around the amusment park time,dude was stupid diesel,think I read he was only 205,but just in super shape,and yea he was crazy brolic at the bet awards lol
when he first came out he was always big but he was like lean big. He was ripped and lean like on the get rich or die trying cover. But that amusument park era:whew:ive never seen a rapper like that. Nikkas in here saying busta rhymes and ll lol.

Daps
when he first came out he was always big but he was like lean big. He was ripped and lean like on the get rich or die trying cover. But that amusument park era:whew:ive never seen a rapper like that. Nikkas in here saying busta rhymes and ll lol.

:mjlol: exactly breh,dudes really tryna debate this,like its not even close.

A nikka even said Nelly:russ:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
This thread some "No Homo" shyt lmao.

3da1be2fd98fd2c648a8354c23ed911b.jpg