Threatening messages from Suge Knight left ‘Straight Outta Compton’ director terrified

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SeaBed
This is why this dumb Motherfukker going to die in prison..

50 plus years old trying to talk tough knowing damn well nobody is out here rollin with his snake eyes no more

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
This is bullshyt ..i agree with Suge lawyer ...

Dominique Banos, a defense attorney who is representing Knight in the criminal threats case and is also part of the defense team in his pending homicide trial, said she does not believe the phone from which the text messages were sent actually belongs to her client.

The gang references in the texts sound “like law enforcement language,” said Banos, who also pointed to Gray’s testimony as a sign her client should not be indicted.

These messges sound like FAKE MESSAGES from some white cop setting Suge up

I’m from Bomton,” Knight wrote, using well-known Bloods slang. “I’m a Blood criminal street gang member from the city of Compton … Time has arrived Faith in God keep ppl safe. The Devil’s Money can’t save No 1.”

:mjlol:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
free_suge_large.png

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
F Gary with the inderect Direct over the top snitching. Acting extra shook like he fearing for his life so they can play this card well done Gary :martin:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
This is bullshyt ..i agree with Suge lawyer ...

Dominique Banos, a defense attorney who is representing Knight in the criminal threats case and is also part of the defense team in his pending homicide trial, said she does not believe the phone from which the text messages were sent actually belongs to her client.

The gang references in the texts sound “like law enforcement language,” said Banos, who also pointed to Gray’s testimony as a sign her client should not be indicted.

These messges sound like FAKE MESSAGES from some white cop setting Suge up

I’m from Bomton,” Knight wrote, using well-known Bloods slang. “I’m a Blood criminal street gang member from the city of Compton … Time has arrived Faith in God keep ppl safe. The Devil’s Money can’t save No 1.”

:mjlol:
:russ: This don't sound like Simon

Simon don't even seem like the type of nikka to text

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sad.

Suge looked out for Dre, Pac, Snoop, MC Hammer, Craig Mack and plenty others when he was on top.

You dont see any black CEO's like that no more.

Suge is the most important man in rap history....I see no argument to be made against that. Nuff respect to everyone who set it off in the Bronx days.....but its Suge