To all my young fighter's

morris

Superstar
Daps
I'm new to the sport but I always wondered how much comes out with training, camp and all of the other stuff. :damn: The way they broke it down!
It differs. I remember when I was 17 and my boxing coach wanted me to turn pro once I hit 18 (0 amateur fights-->just a gym rat who sparred everyone); the standard deal was $400 for a 4-round fight, with the coach getting 50%.

Don't know how I would have fared but I am grateful for coach. He got me back in school and eventually went to community college then university

Some of those numbers are inflated but taxes are at least 33% along with whatever you sign on that contract. No regrets (do your best)

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
That shyt gets real ugly, Bradley another good story. If he failed after quitting washing dishes & bein daddy for Monica's b*stard kids? :francis:

Never forget reading "how to turn pro" on wiki how, this was when I had negative bank accounts. You're gambling with your health just to get on.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
good video, they wrong on the math tho

if you grossing 1M for a fight, uncle sam aint taking taxes from the net amount like they calculated here. uncle sam taking his cut of the GROSS amount. so lookin like approx 40% off the top, if the gross purse is 1M for a fight. which leaves the fighter with 600K.

then the manager, coach, training partners, etc, take their cut off that.

its definitely not as lucrative as it sounds.

ive heard many fighters say, its a tough way to make an easy living.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Don't include sponsors endorsement deals or any of that BS. You think they don't get paid for them emblem on their trunks brehs?