To the OGs. the new school ain't lackin': My Top 40 fast-food songs from the past year

detroit devil 3

All Star
Daps

=""]

=""][

""

[""][/SPOIL

=""][/SPOIL

""][/SPOILE

=""][/SPOILE

=""][/SPOIL

""][/SPOILE

""][/SPOIL

[""][/SPOIL

=""][/SPOIL

""][/SPOIL

" "][/SPOIL

=" "][/SPOIL

=""][/SPOIL

=""][/SPOIL

=""][/SPOI

=" "][/SPOI

=""][/SPOI

=" "][/SP

=" "][/SP

=""][/SPOI

=""][/SPOI

""][/SPOIL

" "][/SPOI

""][/SPOIL

=" "][/SPOIL

=""][/SPOI

=" "][/SPOIL

""][/SPOIL

""][/SPOIL

[""][/SPOI

" "][/SPOIL

=" "][/SPOIL

=""][/SPOI

=""][/SPOI
""]

Last edited:

detroit devil 3

All Star
Daps
Y'all gotta get these while they still fresh, don't wait till a couple of 'em expire :wow:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
the only shyt worthy of listening to nowdays is conway, freddie gibbs, school boy q not counting older artists

detroit devil 3

All Star
Daps
the only shyt worthy of listening to nowdays is conway, freddie gibbs, school boy q not counting older artists

If only I had the patience to streamline this thread, I'd so prove you wrong :mjcry:

As it stands, Ima have to just sit back and respect yo opinion, plus those aren't bad picks either :ehh:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
If only I had the patience to streamline this thread, I'd so prove you wrong :mjcry:

As it stands, Ima have to just sit back and respect yo opinion, plus those aren't bad picks either :ehh:
Hip hops gone to shyt bro its a whole another genre that their promoting as hip hop quite frankly the shyt is a complete money grab. Nowdays all u need is a really sick beat and ur on no skill what so ever. but if u feel that way ill respect ur opinion too