Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Let's keep it Three Hunna - Trump, Hogan, the lady who killed Selena, and Guru from Gangstarr's gay lover could all walk out at Wrestlemania hand in hand and nobody on here would stop watching

I been stopped watching years ago. I get all my info from here and 411 Mania

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
You still watching then. Why do you need news on a show if you're still not in love? Stop getting reports on what your ex said on Facebook. Move on

You sound like a clown, reading about something and watching intensively are two separate things. I check TSC and 411 to see if there is anything worth me taking my time to check out (Final Deletion) or just to see overall fukkery. I once was a person who paid for the big four PPV'S and watched RAW faithfully but after about three/four years ago I could care less.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Let's keep it Three Hunna - Trump, Hogan, the lady who killed Selena, and Guru from Gangstarr's gay lover could all walk out at Wrestlemania hand in hand and nobody on here would stop watching

Solar LMFAO.

Bout to make a thread about him in the booth. Seems like he disappeared.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:stopitslime:

hxdCpt2.gif