Tony Sunshine on Juan Ep

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
My man tony sungrillz!!! Tony used to bag the hottest and sluttiest chulas..I recall when me and big bro and his colleague did a photo piece on pun (before Capitol punishment)..young tone and link had like 4 chicks each ..all thirsty. Then fast forward to when the terror squad album wass out..tony was oozing with cosigns and love. .pun wanted that guy to blow up!! Tony had this bad rican chick with him, they snorted coke in the back of jimmy's cafe before he came on with pun and did still not a player.tony smashed it, he did his own rendition of Joe (rnb singer) ..I wish I had the audio man..my boy filmed it with his tiny ass video camera. .good times.

I didn't do coke with sunshine but the homie reif hustle and I did some and he is a cool brother man!!! He was like pun's family..held the family down.

Yo I have crazy stories sitting my head-vault aka brain!!!

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm about half way through this and Tony talking about he was 12 or 13 when Fat Joe's first album came out :rudy:

It always bugs me out when artist lie about their age like Google doesn't exist and we can't just look that shyt up. Curren$y did that too on Nore's podcast

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I'm about half way through this and Tony talking about he was 12 or 13 when Fat Joe's first album came out :rudy:

It always bugs me out when artist lie about their age like Google doesn't exist and we can't just look that shyt up. Curren$y did that too on Nore's podcast
To be fair, he's not that far off. He was like 15-16.

And this was a really good episode

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Dope episode.

Glad they discussed the site/Soundcloud/Podbay delete. New something was up. Couldn't listen for weeks,

Glad they fixed it now.