Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps

Last edited:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
GKMC is not a debut album, no matter how much the media and stans want to force that struggle Illmatic narrative. Section 80 is the debut album. Why pretend otherwise?

Below The Heavens is for anyone who started listening to rap in 2007 or around then. I remember when the video for So(ul) Amazing came out. My friends and I burst out laughing. We thought it was the corniest shyt ever. That "i wanna be real hip hop so bad" backpacker cliche shyt. Down to the obvious scratch hook, lame title and swingless beat.

Madvillainy is a debut album? Since when? :gucci: DOOM was the only dude who rapped on the shyt and he been out. You weren't hearing a brand new artist.

Metaphorical Music is a great choice. I played the shyt out of that album.

no Foreign Exchange or Little Brother for that matter?! :comeon:

I'm not a fan of the following AT ALL but shouldn't they be on this list?
-Kid Cudi's first album - replace Madvillainy (Kid Cudi is complete trash, and certainly influenced the game for the worst. But he deserves to be on this list among fellow woats)
-Young Jeezy's first album - replace Cannibal Ox (nobody listens to Can Ox - then or now. Jeezy might be trash, and that album is trash, but it directly changed the game. facts)
-Drake's first album - replace Shabazz Palaces (nobody listens to Shabazz Palaces - then or now. You might hate Drake, but his debut launched his career. facts)

This list is a perfect way to show just how shyt the 21st Century is. Look up the debuts of the 80s. Then the 90s. And compare it to the 2000s. shyt is a joke, really.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
GKMC is not a debut album, no matter how much the media and stans want to force that struggle Illmatic narrative. Section 80 is the debut album. Why pretend otherwise?

Below The Heavens is for anyone who started listening to rap in 2007 or around then. I remember when the video for So(ul) Amazing came out. My friends and I burst out laughing. We thought it was the corniest shyt ever. That "i wanna be real hip hop so bad" backpacker cliche shyt. Down to the obvious scratch hook, lame title and swingless beat.

Madvillainy is a debut album? Since when? :gucci: DOOM was the only dude who rapped on the shyt and he been out. You weren't hearing a brand new artist.

Metaphorical Music is a great choice. I played the shyt out of that album.

no Foreign Exchange or Little Brother for that matter?! :comeon:

I'm not a fan of the following AT ALL but shouldn't they be on this list?
Kid Cudi's first album - replace Madvillainy
Young Jeezy's first album - replace Cannibal Ox (nobody listens to Can Ox - then or now. Jeezy might be trash, and that album is trash, but it directly changed the game. facts)
Drake's first album - replace Shabazz Palaces (nobody listens to Shabazz Palaces - then or now. You might hate Drake, but his debut launched his career. facts)

This list is a perfect way to show just how shyt the 21st Century is. Look up the debuts of the 80s. Then the 90s. And compare it to the 2000s. shyt is a joke, really.

i listen to shabazz palaces.

anyways, get emmmm that site sucks balls.