Trick Williams Just Became A Legend

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Dudes acting like he has to be Angle in the ring and Rock on the mic. Meanwhile a lot of these "top tier" talents give boring ass promos, and boring workrate matches. Trick = Money
He's got charisma and a great theme song that has fans hyped up. WWE should give him a chance some time, Plus he likes engaging with the crowd. Some of the WWE wrestlers they currently have on television should go away lol.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If he is just decent in ring No way he’s not a superstar. Look, size, and charisma are there. Needs a better finisher thsn trick shot though. Livest entrance music beside maybe Cody right now

Trick is that dude.

I didn’t care for him at first and still think his promo game needs work but dude has “it” and is just over as fucck. :wow:

I need him to get a little better in the ring. Just get his timing good.

Dudes acting like he has to be Angle in the ring and Rock on the mic. Meanwhile a lot of these "top tier" talents give boring ass promos, and boring workrate matches. Trick = Money
Literally nobody said that shyt :mjlol:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
In ring he should be in NXT at least another year if not more
Actually kind of excited NXT will be part of the draft, they can use some more vets.

He's not close to ready yet, he will do big things but needs more time in the oven
He'll likely win the NXT title next week so that will be his chance to show he can carry the show like Bron and Melo did before him

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
In ring he should be in NXT at least another year if not more
Actually kind of excited NXT will be part of the draft, they can use some more vets.

He's not close to ready yet, he will do big things but needs more time in the oven
He'll likely win the NXT title next week so that will be his chance to show he can carry the show like Bron and Melo did before him
Yeah, the match with Melo was a little underwhelming. Trick just needs some seasoning.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
With the dialed back workratw and speed of the wwe.

Wwe should be able to hide.
how green he is and try to get him to ramp before the audiences eyes.

They are doing a good job at it. By having a commercially viable mainstream Oscar winning soundtrack connected style chant.

Not sure if I go back to watch more.
As I have not got into the rhythm of watching wwe since vkm was ousted.
Since aew is there.
It is like when I discovered duhtay and magnum on rhe other TV network.
I never turned back to wwf. Last match in that era I watched was wonderful v hogun in the outside stadium match. I did not watch wwf again till scsa won at mania.
As I was never really a fan of wwf.
past the gateway of rocky iii.

Art Barr

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
With the dialed back workratw and speed of the wwe.

Wwe should be able to hide.
how green he is and try to get him to ramp before the audiences eyes.

They are doing a good job at it. By having a commercially viable mainstream Oscar winning soundtrack connected style chant.

Not sure if I go back to watch more.
As I have not got into the rhythm of watching wwe since vkm was ousted.
Since aew is there.
It is like when I discovered duhtay and magnum on rhe other TV network.
I never turned back to wwf. Last match in that era I watched was wonderful v hogun in the outside stadium match. I did not watch wwf again till scsa won at mania.
As I was never really a fan of wwf.
past the gateway of rocky iii.

Art Barr
:mjlol: