Ja0ZQ.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a dangerous path to go down imo.

Basically it's attributing behavior to genetics.

Its not dangerous at all,in fact its healthy for us to KNOW exactly that....Alot of us are trying to go against what we are naturally in our blood,mind and spirit....We are rejecting what we are culturally in order to fit in to a white society,and to be what is deemed "succesful" on they terms,trying to live the amerikkkan dream:mjpls:

We desperatley need to start thinking on our own terms and trust what our inner spirit is telling us....the only problem is our blood line has been so diluted after being raped for so long....we gotta be careful it aint our white dna/ancestors tryna get a word in to make us do they bidding....who knows,maybe since we got both sides in our dna we will just forever be conflicted and bipolar as a people:mjcry:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
they finessed nikkas into feeling slavery is inherently a part of them claiming it like it's ours

all races have had portions of their population enslaved whether do to war or poverty

they stay pushing the image of black individuals in chains where's roots for the europeans jahahahaa

Your posting style is unique... many of your posts have a real cadence to them even from just reading them.

Sounds like you could be an excellent hook man on a track.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It isn't just slavery but Jim Crow, the war on drugs, black people not being hired because of being black, killing of black youth for just being black, and mass incarceration of black men. All black people living today have been effected by at least one of these. Pay up demonic cacs.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? If we don't accept help? We don't listen to our parents, and distrust people in power. The Black community is very much divided too. No compassion, no empathy, no understanding ....
As for OP's notion ... What will reparations do towards emotional scars by the way?

I don't know, video is very short and gives little info. Wish there was more details. There was another thread on this same video few days ago.

I don't believe it personally, I take meds and do therapy because they help me stay out of trouble. But these disorders are not THAT serious, and if an individual is struggling bad, why not seek help?
This might sound cold. But only the people willing to work matter, everyone else is to be used accordingly. Tbh I rather have one through nikka with me than 1000 who ain't on the same page.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I've mention this before on here. I would rather have a trust or a grant used exclusively to fund black business, education initiatives somethings viable and long lasting rather than a few dollars.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don't trust "them" knowing too much about us. That's just me though ...

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
This is a dangerous path to go down imo.

Basically it's attributing behavior to genetics.
Trauma is not a behavior, it's an experience that can affect the mind, spirit, and body as a result of an experience that was "traumatic" so that's where you're wrong. Trying to down play it is dangerous, acknowledging that trauma carries over from each generation is not.