Trump family trips costing taxpayers $11M in 1 month - Almost as much as Obama in 1 year

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Then this orange fukk boy gonna be in my neighborhood to speak at the NRA convention. Might just stay in Augusta that weekend

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
First Lady Melania Trump and Son Barron Set to Move to White House This Summer

First Lady Melania Trump and her 11-year-old son Barron are heading to Washington, D.C., soon, the White House confirms.

A White House official confirmed to PEOPLE that President Donald Trump‘s wife and youngest child will move from their home at Trump Tower in New York City to the White House this summer, following their previously announced plan to allow Barron to finish out the school year before relocating.

Ahead of President Trump’s inauguration, several sources told PEOPLE that the former model, 46, was hesitant to live in the White House.

“Melania wants to stay in New York while her son goes to school,” a Palm Beach source said. “I don’t know if she will ever live away from New York full-time, especially with her son in school there. She loves her home in Manhattan and her independent life.”

Another insider told PEOPLE that the first lady will go to Washington when she can.

“Melania has spent a lot less time in Palm Beach since Barron has been in school,” the social source told PEOPLE. “She has rarely been in Palm Beach except for family holidays and charity fundraisers where she and her husband have shared the chairmanship. I see a similar pattern for her duties in Washington.”