Daps
Reppin
NULL

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Im no trump fan but I think it was high time we stopped funding the rebels. If you actually follow the war you'd know the rebels are basically cannon fodder at this point, without the military capability to launch a proper offensive without help from al nursa aka HTS (they rebranded but are still considered AQ in Syria).

So why keep funding people who can't win a skirmish without help from AQ. YPJ aka SDF has been killing isis at a faster rate and without the "baggage" of sectarianism that most Arab militia are plagued with. The war is coming to a close, we've got our horse (YPJ, which is the majority of the SDF), Turkey is pissed because they consider YPJ to be terriosits, Assad stayed in power and no matter what state the country is in, Syria is forever going to be a beacon of resistance to imperialism.

Just being factual. Iran and Russia played this conflict wonderfully, China was in the cut on the low sending help, and now all those countries stand to build stronger alliances and increase trade, this money, with each other. They already got their Silk Road and Shanghi Bank play kicking off, meaning they will be in a lot more countries making deals. As a geopolitical foreign policy nerd it's kinda crazy to watch

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I actually agree with the decision to stop arming anti Assad rebels. Some of those groups are just offshoot of Islamic terror groups seeking to create another ISIS type caliphate.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Funding for Syrian rebels is legitimately debatable, but calling the Russia stuff "fake news" and claiming that Sessions didn't lie TODAY of all days is just stupid.