Trump (NYT): All Haitans have AIDS, Nigerians live in huts

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Really? Where was this written? Who's legislative rule is this?
Muslims want Sharia law in Britain while they could easily get it in over 25 Muslim majority countries...why don't they home? :yeshrug: the natives are pushing back against an alien culture...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Muslims want Sharia law in Britain while they could easily get it in over 25 Muslim majority countries...why don't they home? :yeshrug: the natives are pushing back against an alien culture...

I'm sure Muslims in Britain want a lot of things like many other citizens in Britain do. I'm just trying to figure out where you learned immigrants can't demand anything?

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I'm sure Muslims in Britain want a lot of things like many other citizens in Britain do. I'm just trying to figure out where you learned immigrants can't demand anything?
You can demand what you want...but you're a guest, and the natives of the country have no obligations to accommodate you...if you want Sharia law so bad, stay in your Muslim country where that's the law :yeshrug: problem solved... in Saudi Arabia, non Muslims are not allowed in mecca, they say if you don't like that, stay your ass home :yeshrug: they're not accommodating nobody's feelings...