Trump Voters - I voted for Trump. Now he wants to cut the aid I need

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Poor racist Cacs are literally the most retarded people on earth.

Racism is a helluva drug

163609d0f2e310aa120cf2bbb8045b90.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:picard:

Some of the poor White people in this Country are really fukking stupid. Who the Hell votes for a person and a party that openly vows to fukk over you and your children?
I don't struggled to understand this my whole life. If I was rich and selfish maybe I vote republican but I mean it's clear that parry exist for the rich elite and no one else. How do so many people get behind that who aren't part of that demographic?

It's like their one time leader said fool me once shame on you fool me... you can't get fooled again.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hope everyone who voted for Trump with a pre existing condition dies :manny:

Let the hate flow through you
full

I don't struggled to understand this my whole life. If I was rich and selfish maybe I vote republican but I mean it's clear that parry exist for the rich elite and no one else. How do so many people get behind that who aren't part of that demographic?

They tend feel like they have more in common with rich white folks (like Donald Trump) than minorities in their same socioeconomic class.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Let the hate flow through you
full

They tend feel like they have more in common with rich white folks (like Donald Trump) than minorities in their same socioeconomic class.
There are more people like them in their socioeconomic class than minorities though. Putting a little thought into it makes all their reasoning for supporting republicans fall apart. Maybe it's an emotional decision for them.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Let's be reality, the Republican Party (and some conservative Dems) have basically okey doked white people into thinking that if they constantly vote Red, that they will magically be lifted from poverty and become the 1% they so much wish to be. Or even better yet, that cuts to Welfare programs will only affect the Black and Brown people and not them. It's quite masterful really. They would rather suffer and die at the hands of a CAC Billionaire than get help from an uppity n1gger in a suit that is a Black Muslim and married to his Black Panther wife with her radical ideas and well sculpted arms telling children to eat vegetables and exercise.

Last edited: