Two black, one white teens kill a random Australian man in Oklahoma because they were "bored"

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Gator Reloaded, Aug 20, 2013.

1. BelowTheMasonDixon

BelowTheMasonDixon Excelsior!!!

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Coli Cash:
    $95000

I'm not fixing to ride for some murderous a$$holes because they are black. That's dumb as "not snitching" fukk them dudes all of them White and Black, they killed someone over some dumb shyt.
    Azul, ThatTruth777 and Data-Hawk dapped this.
  2. #1 pick

#1 pick El Fertile Papi aka Papi Moreno Chulo Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Nazareth
    Coli Cash:
    $77733

Brehs, it's also foolish to say well they are being bigots so let's be bigots in response isn't an ideal method either.
    Data-Hawk dapped this.
  3. Born2BKing

Born2BKing Supporter Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $95000

Ride for your PEOPLE, meaning no one part is the sum of us all. You have posters in here making racist jokes about black youth because of these 3 young men. We should never ever do that, no matter what. Ever.
    Malta and BelowTheMasonDixon dapped this.
  4. #1 pick

#1 pick El Fertile Papi aka Papi Moreno Chulo Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Nazareth
    Coli Cash:
    $77733

The civil rights movement didn't really work tho. It actually failed and failed badly. What we needed was resources and fair treatment. What we did was integrate into a burning house.
    iLLaV3 and LionofJudah dapped this.
  5. LionofJudah

LionofJudah Banned

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $56054

What's funny is most of the people telling you to villify these kids (who haven't had a trial yet btw) probably aren't even Black. Again, don't let the Devil tell you how to feel.
    Momentum and saturn7 dapped this.
  6. Born2BKing

Born2BKing Supporter Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $95000

Yep, I know I'm not the only one noticing all the cacs posting in TLR these days. Seems like they huddled up in the booth and arcadium and decided to join forces in here.
  7. LionofJudah

LionofJudah Banned

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $56054

Yeah, they are all over like roaches. I thought the majority of the Coli was Black, but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong now.
  8. BelowTheMasonDixon

BelowTheMasonDixon Excelsior!!!

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Coli Cash:
    $95000

Man, I don't even know how to respond to this. I'm from Birmingham fam, My dad would tell me stories about entire schools just saying fukk it and marching for rights. and now you wanna call it a failure. Even if your right, I still have to respect action. Especially in the face of a very real danger.
  9. J M

J M New Member

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $95000

whites are not a majority, take away all the light skinned hispanics, jews, arabs, and other non whites they claim and their not the majority at all. Plus you got alot of dumb liberal whites that aint down for white folk. The civil rights movement just made cacs more slick with their oppression.

Didnt drugs, guns drown the hood after that? Id rather be black in 1960, live with blacks, be poor, have a legit family, a dad, and a safe black neighborhood, then be black in 2013, live in the projects, come from a broken home, and live around whites that hate your guts. You cant ask for freedom, you gotta take that shiit, just ask the american colonies about that
    Momentum and BelowTheMasonDixon dapped this.
  10. Data-Hawk

Data-Hawk Over 9,000 Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $95000

How does black pride play a part in this situation? You don't have black pride and are always thinking about what another race is doing, that's not pride. Pride should be proactive not reactive and what I mean by that is, You guys don't scream black pride until a white person is involved.

If you want to show black pride, lets talk about our inventors, great fathers, black youth on the right track . Pride is not " O white people think this, so I'm going to think in a similar manner". You shouldn't have to keep defending your "pride" to another race. They are going to think a certain way regardless how much you holler "Black Pride". That train of thought was here before you and me and will be here afterwards. I'll be 32 next week:old: and you know what? life is too short to be constantly worrying about "them". Do what's best for you and your family and try to influence our black youth on the way out...lol
    Illuminatos, Malik, AAKing23 and 2 others dapped this.
  11. A1Shiznit

A1Shiznit shiz wit' tha biz

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Chi-town (Westside)
    Coli Cash:
    $95327

word?
  12. Data-Hawk

Data-Hawk Over 9,000 Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $95000

Dawg , can you go a week without rehashing this over and over? every fukking day I see you on here saying this same shyt over and over. We get it, white people use the internet too.
    Chris.B dapped this.
  13. Sub Kr4zy

Sub Kr4zy #WBKz Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Mook 3-0'd Lux, Stop acting like bytches!
    Coli Cash:
    $141220

I think he took some pics holdin' his middle finger up. His murder is 100% justifiable if that's true. Doing something out of boredom is not a crime, the kids are innocent. :troll:
    LionofJudah dapped this.
  14. kermit da hustla

kermit da hustla New Member

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $96800

As usual, the resident c00ns implore us to feel sympathy for what almost certainly was a racist white boy. Go read stormfront, where one of the posters related a story about speaking with a classmate of the victim who wondered - before the alleged perpetrators were caught - if it was "******s" that killed him. fukk YOU subservient house ******s. I hate you more than the cacs. You people are why blacks are a running joke in the eyes of whites. You make us look weak and compromised, easily placated by subpar employment and a few token celebrities cheered on by cacs.

I feel absolutely no sympathy for this cac's family, his friends, or other whites who feel victimized by this news. You c00nish fakkits act like slavery, Jim Crow, and present day America's treatment of black people never happened.
  15. J M

J M New Member

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $95000

black folk aint rich enough to commit white collar crimes thats why. Besides Madoff stole more than all black people combined for as long as this country has existed. Plus...............cacs stole humans from africa, millions, they also killed 120 million people in ww1 and ww2. fuk outta here