Tyron Woodley on Stephen Thompson "I Don't Respect Him As A Man"

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tyron Woodley is fighting Stephen Thompson next, but that isn’t the champion’s preferred matchup. He, of course, wanted a “money fight” against either Georges St-Pierre or Nick Diaz after his title win this past summer. That said, Woodley’s not completely upset with the “Wonderboy” bout, because it’s taking place at UFC 205, the promotion’s debut in New York.

Thompson has been clamoring for a title shot for months now, and his frequent call-outs of Woodley have finally paid off. But Woodley isn’t a fan of some of the comments he has made.

Just before Woodley agreed to fight him, Thompson had come to the conclusion that the champ was afraid to square off against him. But Woodley claimed that the bout had been in the works for over a month and that he has always been open for it.

“The thing that motivates me about this fight is, Wonderboy, I respect him as an opponent, but I really don’t respect him as a man,” Woodley told The Anik and Florian Podcast. “He knows that we committed to this fight almost six weeks ago. And for him to charade around like I'm scared to fight him, retweeting and liking all these posts, for someone to desperately need to that affirmation from the fans and for people to like him, I can't respect that.”
Source bloody elbow. Com

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UFC has been giving Woodley a tough time ever since he won the belt. I hope for him it will not wear on him mentally. These guys tweeted out the clip of Nate marquardt knocking out woodley just the other day.

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
It's interesting that the same people discrediting Woodley aren't calling out Robbie Lawler for p*ssying out of the Cowboy Cerrone when he is not even officially injured...He is just suffering of PTSD from the "T-Wood Bomb"...