Tyron Woodley Speaking That Real

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was waiting for this to be posted or I was going to.

He is speaking on the fanbase. I feel bad for Wonderboy though because he is a down to earth southern boy and probably doesn't "see" it as much and actually respects Tyron a lot.

Truth of the matter is though I've gotten pissed at casual fans watching the sport and clinging onto Conor, pretty much white people, and all of a sudden they are Irish and rooting for him. I like Conor as a fighter, but MAN do I hate his fukking fanbase.

If it was a brash outspoken black person you know damn well he'd be crucified by fans :stopitslime:

Oh you saw how much Paige Van Zant and Sage Northcutt were marketed because they were attractive and white.

Also this whole Conor/Mayweather thing is just by a lot of white people that want to see Mayweather face a loss. fukk them. :pacspit:

The Demetrious Johnson part I disagree with. It's not the fact that DJ is black, it's the fact that no one is really interested in 125lb guys fight :mjlol:

Also Jon Jones is his own worst enemy. Him and Rampage Jackson have done crazy ish outside the Octagon and UFC/Zuffa threw money at them.

e001

Superstar
Daps
The Demetrious Johnson thing has nothing to do with race, he's a midget, people don't respect small fighters, it's just a thing.
No one wanted to throw Silva under the bus when he was destroying everybody. The most liked LHW right now is probably Rumble Johnson and he's black. Woodley is just boring, it's simple, his personality is not marketable.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:myman:

He pissed a lot of white fans off though. A lot. The pasty alt right creep brigade got their panties in a bunch.

And fukk Donald Cerrone. Off principal i'm saying that until he gets dragged for his racism.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
woodley a real one, and seems like a genuinely good dude

dudes a hell of a fighter too

but i think hes in the wrong, the UFC is in the money making business, and truth be told, if woodley was a bigger draw, they'd pump him up more
the problem is the fanbase of mma is mostly white/euro, so its no surprise the ufc pushes their white stars a lot more, its what draws for their demo/audience

its the same reason the ufc keeps tryin to push asian fighters (even tho they suck) cuz the ufc wanna capture that huge asian mma audience in china/japan/korea