U.S. Report Says Humans Cause Climate Change, Contradicting Top Trump Officials

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
WASHINGTON — The Earth is experiencing the warmest period in the history of civilization and humans are the dominant cause of the temperature rise that has occurred since the start of the 20th century, according to an exhaustive scientific report unveiled Friday by 13 federal agencies. The report was approved by the White House, but it directly contradicts much of the Trump administration’s position on climate change.

Over the past 115 years global average temperatures have increased 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit, leading to record-breaking weather events and temperature extremes. The global, long-term warming trend is “unambiguous,” the report says, and there is “no convincing alternative explanation” that anything other than humans — the cars we drive, the power plants we operate, the forests we destroy — are to blame.

The findings come as the Trump administration is defending its climate change policies on several fronts. The United Nations convenes its annual climate change conference next week in Bonn, Germany, and the Trump delegation is expected to face harsh criticism over President Trump’s decision to walk away from the 195-nation Paris accord on climate and top American officials’ stated doubts about the causes and impacts of a warming planet.

U.S. Report Says Humans Cause Climate Change, Contradicting Top Trump Officials

Really Earth shattering news

continued in link

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
I wonder if left wing will take responsibility for the mess they caused?

The problem is that we have 7 billion humans on planet Earth.

Left wing ideas like socialized health care, foriegn-aid and communism led to a population explosion.

We have to save everyone! Well we did.... now look at the filthy mess we are in.

The ironic part about it is that only the CCP has the governmental mobility to enact change.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Left wing ideas like socialized health care, foriegn-aid and communism led to a population explosion.

We have to save everyone! Well we did.... now look at the filthy mess we are in.

The ironic part about it is that only the CCP has the governmental mobility to enact change.
:sas1:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

your own mother wishes she aborted you. :scust:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
There have been various reports like this these past years I believe, those in love with alt-facts and anti-intellectualism will do as they usually do, talk about some "vague conspiracy of the elite/left" and keep it moving.

Gains

Superstar
Daps

kill yourself then

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps

:dahell:

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Those damn Chinese and their one child policy are overpopulating the Earth :troll:

The CCP realized that one-child policy had some issues so they changed it.

Imagine how much bickering and political games it would take for such a drastic change to happen in the US.

They have a better system period.

Xi Jingping launched a clean China initiative this year. I bet China will become the cleanest country within 10 years.

Massive Change is only possible because the Eastern system is better.