UDubb Presents: Alpha n Omega PPV

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was entertained by lux and ars first round and I give the first round to ars. Haven't listened to the rest of the battle... shyt wasn't lux best type of round and definitely was one of ars best type of rounds.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ars shyt isnt even that good on second watch nevermind like 4th or 5th, he wasnt bad but too many personals that we dont know are true or not, i think lux first two vs clips are better than anything here, i know im in the small minority that wasnt that crazy about his 3rd vs clips, but i did like all 3 rounds here so, probably edge it to the clips battle performance overall but around there, lux 3-0 and also saying its one of ars best no theres a few i can think of better shotty horroh, calicoe,rex and i dont even fukk with ars like that ,

does lux vs jc have any actual chance of happening ? cause jc popularity would have to really jump overall or the pay is gonna be so lopsided, maybe if he has a classic or bodies nitty but in an entertaining way at sm since its a big stage ? just in terms of popularity even hitman/suge was a lot closer once suge made his run on url, which maybe jc is in the middle of now but he has to control the big room a few times , or does it have no shot? otherwise who does lux battle next? i do actually think verb would take lux serious and wouldnt be half assing but verb stock so low i dont see that happening either

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
i wont go as far as to say he was trash :heh:

but this was one of lux weaker performances. shyt lux did vs clips was a masterpiece. this wasnt so much.

honestly, ars could have made this more debatable if he would have ended his rounds better, he was cooking then went to that random bullshyt he tends to do, i walk into the church and smack whoever you sitting next to, a owen heart bar, in 2017? cmon ars.

i do agree that jc does not need to look past nitty.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ars shyt isnt even that good on second watch nevermind like 4th or 5th, he wasnt bad but too many personals that we dont know are true or not, i think lux first two vs clips are better than anything here, i know im in the small minority that wasnt that crazy about his 3rd vs clips, but i did like all 3 rounds here so, probably edge it to the clips battle performance overall but around there, lux 3-0 and also saying its one of ars best no theres a few i can think of better shotty horroh, calicoe,rex and i dont even fukk with ars like that ,

does lux vs jc have any actual chance of happening ? cause jc popularity would have to really jump overall or the pay is gonna be so lopsided, maybe if he has a classic or bodies nitty but in an entertaining way at sm since its a big stage ? just in terms of popularity even hitman/suge was a lot closer once suge made his run on url, which maybe jc is in the middle of now but he has to control the big room a few times , or does it have no shot? otherwise who does lux battle next? i do actually think verb would take lux serious and wouldnt be half assing but verb stock so low i dont see that happening either

All Ars did was recycle his first verse. People get caught up in the live experience though.

Lux usually battles for the money and the look, so if he were to battle JC, it's because he really wants to do it.