#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

:pachaha:

Truthfully this is hard to call:manny:

But have You ever seen anyone this happy to lose though

7488120-610x479.jpg

Dont get me started on his interviews before when asked of his strategy and saying Weidman arm raised as champion, I can only draw 2 assumptions, he took a dive for a potential big money rematch, or he was fukking around in the ring wanting to lose subconsciously

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Silva wasnt even that buzzed, he maintained eye contact while falling and all, and the 3 struggle punches that Weidman missed at point blank range solidified my belief regarding the fight

yep and like i said before, Silva looked fine once the ref stepped in, he started reacting immediately, dude wasn't knocked out at any point.

The Infamous

Vocabulary.spills.I'm.ill
Daps
yep and like i said before, Silva looked fine once the ref stepped in, he started reacting immediately, dude wasn't knocked out at any point.

I hope you dudes are playing around.

If you aren't: Anderson's head was bouncing on the canvas like a basketball. Not only that, his eyes rolled fully back and his body went limp. I think one of the last punches on the ground woke him up.

I also just realized that Herb Dean kicked Anderson when he stopped the fight :heh:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Anderson wanted to lose he would have tapped to the leg lock.

Last edited by a moderator: