UFC 203[9/10] "I'm Knocking Reem Out For The Land": (Miocic/Overeem, Werdum/Browne, CM Punk/Gall)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They aren't the same size for 1 and you aren't going to take Silva down without wrestling which maia who was very one dimensional in those days did not have
Maia still doesn't have wrestling.... This was still amazing regardless of where you think Maia was at MMA wise.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Maia still doesn't have wrestling.... This was still amazing regardless of where you think Maia was at MMA wise.

:beli:how are all his opponents ending up on the mat then?

silva being 10x better than maia on the feet doesn't put anything in perspective in regards to bjj. shyt doesn't even make sense. :pachaha:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:beli:how are all his opponents ending up on the mat then?

silva being 10x better than maia on the feet doesn't put anything in perspective in regards to bjj. shyt doesn't even make sense. :pachaha:

Interesting you say that...the first two UFC...was Royce 10x better than anyone on his feet?...:mjlol:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He doesn't incorporate grappling/wrestling into his arsenal @ WW? :leon:
Basic techniques that still wouldn't work today on Silva... :camby:

I don't wanna put too much stock into Silva's last preformance on a 2 days notice to fight DC but... If he's neutralizing DC then... You think Maia taking down Silva?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Basic techniques that still wouldn't work today on Silva... :camby:

I don't wanna put too much stock into Silva's last preformance on a 2 days notice to fight DC but... If he's neutralizing DC then... You think Maia taking down Silva?
that is a different conversation entirely remember this got started with the quote from Mir about maia's ground prowess and then silver surfer follows it by saying and silva "toyed" with him. Within context one would believe that fight went to the ground and Silva showed some wizardry. When in fact he just thwarted some lame TD attempts and did not oblige maia when he would lie down with his legs spread apart inviting his opponent to his guard

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Main event was awesome....Reem wanted NOTHING to do with Stipe's hands.....but yet...between the two of them. ...he's the one who scored a knockdown :russ:...

Co-main event was :flabbynsick:....Fabricio performed like an old man...Travis basically got tko'd (finger)...Fab don't deserve a title shot after that...he needs to fight Cain...let Stipe and JDS do it again.

I won't lie...I'm glad Philip lost but if the buy rate talk is true...then I gotta salute...Stipe's about to be a star:myman:.

I can't believe how much faster Rivera was than Faber...135 might be the best div. right now.