UFC 213 [7/8] "The Lioness Is In The Hospital" (Nunes/Shevchenko Cancelled, Romero/Whittaker New ME)

Who Wins Saturday Night

• Amanda Nunes

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Valentina Shevchenko

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Yoel Romero

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Robert Whittaker

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Fabricio Werdum

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Alistair Overeem

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
I used to respect him. But once he got the belt he kept ducking Romero. You're right, He was always a cocky Manc who talked shyt. Young Bisping was a "I fight ya anytime, Buddeh". Nowit's like I'll fight in my own time.

loved him before the belt. he use to get in your head with the shyt talk now hes just corny and unfunny and won't fight

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Hope y'all realize that tattoo on Whittaker's chest (Southern cross) is what all white supremacists and racists in Australia use as a symbol.

no it's not. it started as a symbol of pride for the COUNTRY but no one really gets it anymore except bogans (Aussie version of a redneck basically). it's like a douchebag tat these days like if you saw someone get a tribal tat these days you would just know they have no creativity or originality. if Whittaker was a racist or a white supremacist (he's a kiwi anyway and he looks like he has some kind of Maori blood in him or some kind of polynesian type family) he wouldn't spend his time going to aboriginal communities and regional towns to speak to indigenous youth like he did in the lead up to this fight.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I was wondering how Romero's cardio was for a five round fight with so much lean mass. Sounds like it caught up with him

farfan

Rookie
Daps
Why did Werdum go for the takedown when he had a glass-chinned Overeem on queer street? :snoop:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
214 gonna be be stacked if they put the cancelled fight on there.

4 title matches